Back Home

-Angeliyah-

Nothing! Nothing from him. No call saying he got the letter or not. No call to say 'Hey how ya doing?'.

I've been in and out the hospital for the pass few days because of my allergies and I can only take certain medications because I'm pregnant. People tried contacting O(+> but nothing, no responses.

I'm worry about him. And it's putting stress on me. Maybe I should take my mind off of him and things around me. Zain is doing fine and getting better as days pass with his father on tour.

After I got dressed in my spring outfit.

I headed down to the first floor with Zain

I headed down to the first floor with Zain. Since I'm just sitting around now, I've been making designs for my line and just started gardening. Zain like being out on the play set and that way I can watch him.

Everyone said Hello to us as we went through the house to the back way. As soon we got outside he ran over to the slide while I wobble over to my mini flower garden. Music was playing outside of course also. One of my favorite songs, "The Question Of U" from Graffiti Bridge. I hummed along with the song.

So what is the answer 2 the question of u
What do I look 4, what shall I do?
Which way do I turn when I'm feeling lost?

I stop to think about this. Was his song actually giving me ideas? It's speaking to me like any other.

If I sell my soul, now what will it cost?
Must I become naked? No image at all?
Shall I remain upright? Or get down and crawl?

This is the first time I'm listening to his music since I've last talked to him which was two or three weeks ago.

At the corner of my eye I saw Zain run over to the gate. I stop what I was doing and began walking that way. He was gone!

"ZAIN! HONEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted while looking in the direction he went in.

"He's with me." I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turned to see O(+> holding Zain. I walked away going back to my flowers and shit.

"What's your problem?...wait!-"

"My problem. Haha. I don't have a problem and right now I don't have a husband." I moved around things not even looking at him.

"Liyah, I'm sorry-"

"No, I'm sick of that. This might be my hormones talking but it's too late. I've been strong for you missing Zain's birthday, My birthday and our wedding anniversary. Now you wanna come back for what a week and act like everything is all fine and dandy when it's not. Listen I love you, I really do but maybe you should just spend time with your son right now.I want to say this all now before I go crazy. I've been in a hospital for about three days and got released yesterday. My allergies was acting up. Everyone has been trying to call you but I guess you was coming back here to notice. Now that I finished my speech, I'm going take my medicine and watch Fresh Prince Of Bel Air."