Our Time

***WARNING SEXUAL CONTACT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER***

After the show

-Angeliyah-

During the show me and Prince couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

When we got in the hotel room Prince automatically put his lips on mines. Making us crashes into the wall. We broke away but had our eyes was still connected. I took off my jacket of the new outfit I changed into after the performance. My shoes went across the room and so did Prince's.

He turned me around, facing the wall. I felt his breathe hit my ear.

"I need to work on this zipper, baby." He says as I feel him unzip my dress. The dress drop to my feet. I went back facing him. Prince glaze up and down at my matching black lace bra and underwear.

"Your turn babe." I said with lust. He was quick to take off his shirt as I unbuttoned his pants. Prince kick off the pants off his ankles. His lips attached to mines in a second. We back off the wall heading for the bed. I was pushed onto the soft bed. Prince pulled away from me, looking at my body one more time.

"Damn baby." He added when his hand up and down my sides. "I'm going to make you feel something you never felt before. Alright?"

All I did was nod my head.

"No use your words cutie." Prince lifted my chin up with one finger.

"Y-y-yes." I shuttered. I'm nervous as hell.

"Yes what?" He began sucking my neck like a vampire.

"Yes Prin-"

"No! That's not my name. It's daddy, now say it." He look into my eyes again.

"Yes Daddy." I says shyly as he bite hard into my neck.

"Good girl." He mumbled into my neck as I had my eyes closed. I felt his one hand reach down to my "Area". He moved my panties out the way and begins rubbing it slowly as he kiss me.

"Faster Daddy." I moaned in his ear. Prince moved faster while he grind on me. My back arch up as feel my release point. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling us together.

"B-baby I'm c-c-close." That's when he stop. What the fuck?!

"Hold on baby." He whispered. I felt his tip close to my lady part. I groaned at my inpatience.

"I need you now." I moaned. He then ease into me, going slow at first.

"Am I hurting you?" Prince asked still moving slowly.

"No, go faster!" He thrust into me hard. We rocked back and forth. Moans and screams with the room. My nails went deep into his back. As he unhook my bra, the massaging my breast.

This is going to be a long night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next Morning

Sore. That's all I feel all over my body. By the seventh or eighth round we was both tired. I began stirring around. Prince wasn't there.

"I know your up." His voice sounds so raspy and sexy. He's dressed already. "I have a meeting to go to, I'm sorry.

"It's okay." I smiled at him. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I like your tattoos. They look sexy on you." He says out of the blue. I have two tattoos on my back. One on my neck and the other one on my shoulder.