Ricky & Lucy

Two Months Later

-Angeliyah-

   Have you ever just compared your relationship to someone else's or even a movie or TV show in some way?

      I did with Sean, and if you count them other two guys I dated for a while and now with O(+>. With Sean I thought it was a Cinderella Story but turned into World War II! But with my relationship now, I put it as a Ricky & Lucy thing. If you ever watched I love Lucy, you would understand. I'll explain anyway, Lucy was a loving wife in every single way but somehow she always end up in trouble. Her husband Ricky, had a very bad temper with things and Lucy did sometimes would make him loose his mind but he love Lucy.

    O(+> and I are similar to them but with our own twist added on and we aren't married. O(+> have a temper but knows sometimes how to control it. He made mistakes but as I said before he own up to them.
     And I'm a loving person but takes no bullshit. I may have my days where I don't want to be bother with anyone but I'm only human and he is too. We made mistakes so move on, right?

"Baby get dress we have somewhere to be." He says as I laid in the bed still. We are in Germany today. It's only three more concerts left.

"But it's 12 in the afternoon. What do we have to do?" I groaned.

"Something important. Now get yo ass up."

I got up and went straight to my suitcase to pick out my outfit.

"Go classy or casual?" I yelled out to O(+>.

"Classy yet sexy!" He yelled back from the bathroom. That wasn't even a choice. I pick out my clothes and went to the other bathroom in out hotel room. I don't feel like deal with his sexual needs right now.

I took me a quick shower then did my hair. My makeup was limited, I don't like to where that much. Then it was my clothes which is a dress.

  I walk out the bathroom seeing him dressed sitting on the bed

I walk out the bathroom seeing him dressed sitting on the bed. He whistled as I walked over to him.

"I know I'm sexy." I posed in front of him. He grabbed my hand pulling me down on him. I kissed his nose and smiled.

"I love you, you know that right?" He says while looking deeply in my eyes.

"Yes....Is something up? We're up at noon and your stating things I already knew." I got off of him and smirk. He smiles then shook his head.

"It's nothing Liyah, I just wanted to tell you."

"Aww I love you too but that still doesn't explain why we are up this early....well to me." I sat up folding my arm.
    But he took them down and kiss me passionately making me forget what I was talking about.