Moving Along

-Angeliyah-

"What should I wear?" My sister says holding up a dress and heels. I laid in her bed with my outfit out for O(+> show tonight. Me and her are going, my mother said she's got a lot of work to do so she couldn't go.

"Just go casual, like me. You acting like your going to meet the love of your life tonight. And besides me, mama and you know who wouldn't  let you leave this house in that." I said while looking at the short pink dress she's holding. She quickly threw the dress down when I said that. O(+> is very protective over me of course but  also of my sister and mother. I remember when she wore this one outfit for prom, and he saw her!

 I remember when she wore this one outfit for prom, and he saw her!

Me, my mother and him went crazy. May knows now, and she went straight back to her closet. May came back out with a nice causal but mid-adult outfit. I mean she is seventeen now. That prom thing happened last year....I think?

"There is the outfit I've been waiting for." I clapped as she groaned. "Don't be like that, I have someone who would like to meet you and he's your age and hot as fuck!" Her eyes widened as she sat on the bed.

"Tell me more sis."

"Well his name is Tony and he's um...fuck it I can't not say his name as a damn symbol, he's Prince cousin. He just move to here and should be started at your school next week." I gushed out to her. May scream out in joy.

"I thought you said it would be easy to say his name." May joked at my slip up with O(+>. I hit her with a pillow that sent her flying off the bed.

"Shut up and let's get ready." I got up, grabbing my clothes heading to my room.

Let's see what the night brings😉

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Three Hours Later

"You look hot!" May said as she stood next to my mom and her boyfriend Levi.

"Well thank you my love, you look gorgeous." I grabbed her hand. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and so did May. "We should be on our way. Don't wait up for us." I laughed.

"Just have my daughter back by 2 and I'll see you soon, I forgot your leaving tonight. Tell me short man I said hello and we are visiting as soon as possible." She says as waved goodbye when we left out the door.

"Well do mama, bye Levi!" I said then getting in the car with my lovely sister.

"Off to the show!" May shouted with her hands in the air.

   It took about 20 minutes to get there, to the staples center. It's O(+> last show tonight for the states so it's going to be packed. Like my mother said I'm leaving tonight with him because I sold my house here about last week, and my things were sent to Paisley Park.