Her

-Angeliyah-

Like I said this tour was going to be the shit! We are only four weeks in the tour and everything is going great. Today it's a show in London, and I always love it here. I'm thinking me and Prince can go sightseeing but I haven't seen him since this morning.
I'm walking back and forth in our hotel room, already dress to go.

I decided to call down to Tracy's room, that's Prince assistant maybe she knows where he's at

"He said he's out with Beca. She surprised him. Girl, I don't trust her. I think she still likes him." She says.

"That's obvious, thanks Tracy I'll just do something by myself." I said sadly then hanging up the phone.

What if she tries to take him away from me? Prince could have any girl he wants. Why don't he pick her? But the real question is why is he with me?

I shook my head and left the room. I heard laugher coming from my direction. I look up seeing Prince and that bitch. Prince saw me and smiled. I walk passed them running to the elevator. As the door close I heard him bang on doors.

When I left the hotel, paparazzi was asking questions like why I wasn't with Prince and something other shit.

"Just ride me around town please?" I told the cab driver.

I wonder if he still loves her??

••••••••••••••••••
Hours before the show

After I had my ride around the town, I avoid Prince since. He can make time for her but not his own girlfriend. Maybe I'm not ready for this. Like a relationship. Maybe we are better off as friends right now.

I walk down to his dressing room, maybe we can talk about this. The door was open. I looked around then seeing him with her.

"I don't think our friendship can go on anymore. Your making my girlfriend uncomfortable. And I just with you now when I should be with her right now." He says looking her straight in the eye.

"But Prince, I thought we had something. What about today? When we kissed."

WHAT THE FUCK?! I chocked on my own saliva. They turned to me in shock.

"Little bitch said what?!" I tried to stay calm.

"Angeliyah, she kissed me first. I didn't-"

"I don't want to hear it right now. Listen hear ya hoe, get yo ass out of my damn boyfriends dressing room. If I ever see you with him again, I'm going to beat yo ass my damn self. Yes that was a threat. You don't know me. I'll show you the crazy bitch from Brooklyn. Understand?" I got up in her face. She was so fucking scared, she jet out the room crying. I turned to Prince who was shock kinda.

"You know? I was thinking earlier about if I was even the one for you right now. You can have anyone you want, baby. But you picked me, why? Why me?" My voice began to crack.

"Angeliyah, I'm with you because of who you are. Your honestly, loyalty and that thing you just did." He said as he came closer to me. "As more shit happens like this, the more we will stay stronger together. You make me strong."

"Maybe we need a break from us Prince." My heartbreaks as soon as I said that. He pushed me against the wall. I moaned out in pain.

"No! I-I won't be able to live Liyah. I'll be a wreck and I know you will be too. Your the last girl I'm going to be with. Beca is out of my life, so we are good. How many times I told you I only want YOU!" He grabbed my face kissing me hard.

"I only want you too but-"

"No buts, I have you. Your mines and I love you." Prince then hugged me tightly.

What in the hell just happened?

-Angeliyah-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••