Telling The World

Weeks Later

••••••••••••••••••••

-Angeliyah-

"Our family is easy to do, it's just the public." I said fixing my hair in the mirror.

We are in London Town for a interview then flying back to Minneapolis for a get together with both of our families at our home.

"Don't worry about it Liyah." He rubbed my shoulders while looking at us in the mirror.

"I have to tell Michael too, I completely forgot!" I said.

"Everyone will know by tomorrow. The interview we're doing today is being shown tomorrow." He says letting go and got dressed in his black and white outfit.

I'm glad we are having this interview here in our hotel. I haven't really been in the public, and if I was I didn't have my ring on. I want everyone to find out at the same time and same day, so do O(+>.

"Alright." I let it go and put on my white crop top, skirt and shoes. Some way some how me and O(+> are matching for an interview or award show, and we don't even plan it sometimes.

"Ooo look at my girl

"Ooo look at my girl." He came out dressed as he look at me up and down. I laughed, pushing his shoulder slightly.

"Oh shut up and let's get this over with. I wanna go home." I whined then latched onto his hand.

"Let's go Baby." We went into the other room with everything is set up.

Soon after we are done with the interview then we are out of London.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you two ready?" Barbara Walters asked me and O(+>. I looked at him as he glanced at me. He gripped my hand tighter.

"Yes we are." I said with a smile.

"Alright you start in 5...4...3...2....1!" The camera guy point at Barbara and she introduced us.

"I'm here with the two biggest celebrities in the world. They invited me to their hotel in London to talk about music, life, media and their love. Here they are, The Artist and Angeliyah. How are you two?" She says.

"I'm great" I said then looking at my fiancé.

"Me too, it's such a beautiful day in London." He answered.

"I agree." Barbara said. "Now let's begin with how did you two actually meet?"

"Should I tell or you?" I asked him. He pointed at me as I sighed. "Okay so, it was in '85 and it was my first award show performance. I was nervous because I didn't know anyone there except my team. And of course I got lost. I remember I dropped my bracelet that I was playing with because I was nervous like I said." I laughed.