Fashion Flash

-Angeliyah-

I really didn't want to leave Hawaii, It was such an amazing experience since I surprisingly never been there before. But we arrived in New York a few hours ago.

My mother, May and Zain are already here. May is modeling in my fashion show for my clothesline, 'Like A Dream'. She says wants to model so this is her first gig. Kim helped her on the simple modeling things, since she is one. I literally can't wait for my very first fashion show. O(+> even let me use his music for the whole show, and I didn't even ask.

In this collection of 'Like A Dream' it's a woman and men side of clothes. I did everything from the sketches to every detail that was added in. I didn't want help with it because this is something I'm starting up on my own.

"ANGELIYAH!!!" I heard O(+> from my room. I rushed to him, saying 'Shh' because Zain just went to sleep.

"What?!" I hissed at him. He held up the outfit that was from my collection.

"What shoes would I wear with this?" He said pouting. I really don't have time for this.

"White, at least white boots with heels for you." The whole damn outfit is white, nah wear got damn orange shoes. I swear sometimes he doesn't think.

"But I didn't bring them." O(+> said sassily. I close my eyes counting to ten taking a deep breath. I went to my closet and toss some white heels at him.

"Wear mines then!" I laid on the bed in frustration. So much is happening so fast.I gave birth, then I got married and just came back from my honeymoon, and now I have a fashion show to put on. I need to slow down.

"Baby look.."

"No, no your fine I just need to clear my head and get ready." I cut off him then letting out a good scream. He jumped as I hear cries from the other room.

"Oh for the love of god....I'm coming my love." I got up going to my crying baby, holding him. "I'm sorry mommy scared you, I'm just stressed out a bit. You don't even know what I'm saying." By the time I was done talking he was back to sleep. I laid him back in the crib as I laid on the soft blue carpet. A nap don't sound that bad, for a few minutes....maybe ten....fifteen....an hour?

-Angeliyah-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-O(+>-

I put on this outfit that Liyah made. It's a lot like my style. Maybe that's why she picked it out for me.

It seems like Liyah is getting stressed out, and I know why. She haven't been sleeping like usually, and that's a major problem.

Liyah + No Sleep = An Tired Cranky Bitch...... In her words, not mines.

Speaking of Angeliyah, where the hell is she? She's been gone for an half an hour. I thought she was just putting Zain down for a nap.

I walked in the room where Liyah was laid out on the floor. I smiled then picking her up. Zain was still up, but wasn't playing attention to me.