Mind of Mine

Year
2016

-Angeliyah-

Today is one of the most important days of our family lives. We are proud to say that Zayn is released an album called 'Mind Of Mine'. And the party is today also.

I'm now five months along in the pregnancy. It's a girl this time around. I'm still not completely over loosing a child,I don't think I'll ever be but I'll happy I'm bringing another on into the world.

As for Prince, he's doing a 'Piano & A Microphone' tour. But he's taking out some time to come to this party in New York. 

Paisley is coming too. Her career is dancing and acting. At eighteen she is a popular figure in this time and so Zayn.

He has this super model girlfriend, she alright. I personally like his ex girlfriend better. But that's none of my business.

"When do it starts?" Asked Prince in the elevator of the hotel.

"At eight but you said you wanna eat first." I said back while looking up from my phone.

"You said that and I agree." He laughed.

"But you agreed." I pointed at him. He just stood there with this blank look. This is a good picture opportunity. I quickly took the picture.

"I didn't give you permission to take that picture or to post it." Prince smiles then look over my shoulder.

"I'm your wife. I can take pictures of my husband if I want to. And just because of that I'm posting it." I giggle away while posting it on Twitter.

     Caption: 💜My Heart💜

     Caption: 💜My Heart💜

"Come on and let's get me some food!" I grabbed his hand as he kissed my cheek.

"Love your outfit by the way." He says while walking off the elevator with security all around us.

"Of course you do. You pick it out." I rolled my eyes playfully. And he did do a good job.