Birthday while tour

-Angeliyah-

O(+> is back on tour and Zain was...pissed. Like so mad he didn't even want to speak to him. O(+> is going to miss he's birthday and he is very upset.

I am too, because he's the one with the idea of having a birthday for Zain. But every fourteen years?

HELL NO! Nope! Not happening!!

I grew up with birthdays and holidays, I threw it all away for him. I'll be damn if my child/children, don't have fun on the day they was born.

I get he doesn't celebrate it but I'm going to fucking celebrate my first child. He doesn't have to know about every year we celebrate it. I'll do it on my own. Out of the state...maybe even country, so he won't have a shit fit.

"Are you ready Zee?" I called after Zain down the hall from his room. He peaked out nodding his head.

We are going to Los Angeles, this will be his first time there and we are seeing Michael.

Michael said we can celebrate his birthday at Neverland with my mother and sister.

I grabbed his hand and we headed to the elevator, going to the first floor. I went up to the reception desk to see Mary, the receptionist for O(+> and I.

"Mary, if he calls tell him we are in L.A. and to call my personal phone. I'll see you on Friday." I said then putting on my sunglasses.

"Okay then! Have fun you two, and happy almost birthday Zain

"Okay then! Have fun you two, and happy almost birthday Zain." Mary grinning at Zain.

"Thank you." He said politely. We left out going to the airport.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"I should kill you Michael! I had to find out through the news that one of my best friends got married?!" I said to him with semi anger. Zain was sitting on my lap eating some candy that Michael gave him.

"Nobody knew, not even my mother. It was Lisa's idea and I went along."

I sighed while take off my jacket it.

"You know I really want to be there for you because you was there for mines. I'm happy for you though." I smiled gently.

Like hell I was, me and Lisa Marie don't get along particularly. She's a bitch in my defense. She treats Michael like a puppet and he doesn't realize it. Lisa also think I'm 'In love' with Michael, which is not true. I love him as a brother and friend. He knows I don't like her, I made that clear.