Oprah

-Angeliyah-

"Are you ready,Ang? It's a lot of paparazzi out here." My bodyguard said to me.

"Yeah let's go."

We was surrounded by fans and paparazzi on all sides of the car.They somehow managed to make a pathway for me into the Studios.

They somehow managed to make a pathway for me into the Studios

Today is my very first every interview with Oprah Winfrey. I met her a few times before at parties. She's alright in my book.

"The show starts in five minutes, you need any final touches?" One of the stage directors asked me and my team.

"No I think I'm fine." I looked in the mini mirror my makeup artist was holding up.

I'm also now three months pregnant. No one but family and friends know, so I'll be sharing that. O(+> is still on tour, Zain and I miss him madly. He calls every chance he gets which means once a week maybe every other week.

Do it drives me insane?

Hell yes, because whenever I was on tour I called every single day at least once or twice.

Am I highly Pissed?

Yeah I would say so but I don't need any stress. I'm pregnant with my second child. This time I found out the gender since I'm three going on four months.

It's a girl and I'm happy as fuck. I tried telling him that one day he called but he was in a rush to get me off the phone.

Since calling him wasn't doing anything I sent out a letter to where he is two days ago. He might have got it or not, I don't know and now I don't care.

It's nights where I cry myself to sleep. It's days when I don't even want to think about him. I always made time for him, always!! But he can't do the same thing for me.

There are times when I think......"Why don't I get my revenge?"

But then again I'm not a hoe. I never was in a bunch of relationships. And I'm loyal to the ones I love. I'm not saying that O(+> isn't loyal but between that Beca bullshit and the back up dancer that time, I don't know what the hell to believe.

I love him with my heart. I love him, Zain and our daughter more than I love myself. All I want is more time to talk to my husband, that's all I asked for.

It's not much. My heart breaks every time I don't hear his voice for a period of time. I be strong for Zain outside but inside I'm slowly breaking down.

"Alright Mrs.Nelson, it's time."

Oh gosh...
Fake smile
Pretend you live happily
And nail this shit!