Anniversary

Sometime in March

-Prince-

It's officially been an year since Angeliyah and I been together. We are here in Paris, the city of love. I know we said to each other that we aren't giving gifts but I'm still going to spoil my baby.

"Baby, I have you seen my hair brush?" Angeliyah said walking around in her bra and shorts.

"No but come here." I told as I sat in the love seat in our hotel room. She strolled over to me slowly. I bite my lip as she stood in front of me.

"Yes?" She says innocently but she knows she's not. I grabbed her hand pulling her down to my lap.

"I want you my love. I want you now." I whispered in her ear then bit it softly. She moved closer to me and said "You can....but not now.". Did she just do that?!

"Yes I just did that. It's only because remember we have a photo shoot with everyone from the tour and I have a lot in store for us later." Liyah was facing me as her arms around my neck.

"Your lucky that I don't want be late, even though I would." I kissed her lips making Liyah smile. "But your not making it any better wearing this!" I gripped onto the waistband to the shorts she had on.

"Well I'm about to change anyway sooooo.." Liyah hop off and took her bottoms off. She look back at me, smirking then going to the other room to change.

I don't know why she have to going to a whole other room to change. I'm just her boyfriend and I saw everything before. That isn't the first she did this. Is she hiding something or just uncomfortable showing her body to me now?
I got up heading to the room where she is. Opening without knocking, I saw my girlfriend looking at herself in the mirror with the look of disappointment on her face.

"Stop doing that!" I said behind her making her jumped. She begins smiling but I didn't. I'm serious about this, she ashamed of her own body when she could be a damn model.

"Stop looking at yourself like that. Your beautiful, Liyah. From your striking brown eyes to those plump lips that I love, to your curves in all the right places." She looked down and shook her head.

"Thank you Love. I appreciate a lot, it's just something I have to workout myself." Liyah gave me a hugged then went back to changing. I just sat there because I'm already dressed.

"So we have a concert tonight yet and still I'm going to spoil my girl

"So we have a concert tonight yet and still I'm going to spoil my girl." I smirk at her as she look at me in the mirror.

"What are you going to do, boy?" She asked curiously.

"It's a secret." I said then realizing she called me a boy. "And my name is not 'Boy'." I told her seriously. She begins to laugh.

"What's your problem?" I asked.