Jealous Much?

Last Night Of Tour

-Angeliyah-

It's mid June and we are here in Minneapolis for the last show tonight. Since Paisley Park is such a huge place, that's where it's happening at. I'm in rehearsal with a few of my dancers at paisley park, and we are just finishing up.

"Oh my goodness, Ang your look so light." Makayla, my choreography said. "I bet Johnny can pick you up,.....Johnny come here!" She yelled.

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm fine." I'm only saying this because Prince is right there standing there staring at me. He's very...um....fuck it. He's just a jealous person, don't want me around men and definitely don't want them touching me. I like it but I just don't want it to get it out of hand.

"Come on lee, it will be quick." She says as my other dancers are trying to make me do it.

"Alright then." I said standing there waiting on the lift up. Out of nowhere, I was gone off the ground and in Johnny's hands in the air. It's actually pretty fun.

"I have found the treasure!" I joked about as I was pointing.

"This was fun, I didn't know you was this strong John." I told him went he put me down."We have to put more lifting into the next tour."

"Well your light as a feather." He says. I kinda blushed. Oh god I shouldn't have done that. But it's natural, for me at least. When a alright looking guy give you a compliment, you would blush right? I'm dead, and I know it.

"Thank you. Alright everyone, we are done so go out have some fun. Remember the show starts at 8 so be ready by 6." I announce at them. I look around for Prince but he's gone. Yup, he's pissed. Ugh I'm so stupid. I got my water bottle when someone tap my shoulder. I turned and saw Johnny there.

"Hey, you want to go with me and the other out somewhere?"

"Um..Su-"

"She can't actually, maybe another time." I heard Prince say behind us.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you later Ang." He walked out disappointed close the door behind him.

"Why did you answer for me?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Why was you flirting with him?" He asked in rage. His eyes turned darkened walking closer to me.

"I wasn't! I was just being nice. I protest against it." I explained myself.

"So now your lying to me....IN FRONT OF MY FACE!" Prince yelled out causing me to jump back.

"I'm n..n...not lying. Your being uncivil right now. You never let me explain my part! You Asshole!" I argue with him.