Announcement

Eight Months Later

-Prince-

"Stop it, your going to mess it up!" My lovely girlfriend said while she 'Do' my hair.

  We are here in New York for a press conference. Me, Angeliyah and the New Power Generation are going on tour. It's a joined tour, Angeliyah said she needed someone. So I volunteer because I would love to be on tour with my baby girl for six months.

   Everyone and when I mean everyone, I mean the world knows that me and Liyah is together by now.  I mean she's in two of my videos....so far. I always express my love for her everyday. The tour starts in an month and we are announcing it today during our interview with Arsenio Hall show, and both of our albums just came out a week apart.

    Since I've been with Angeliyah, I noticed that I'm more overprotective then before with my other relationships. I think it's because I don't want to lose her, she's special and we are similar. The more things I learn about her the more I love her. I love how she respect my religion and don't eat meat at least in front of me. And she's loves her chicken but not in front of me. From the way she sleeps to the way she looks when she thinks.

"Well I'm just a antsy person." I said while reading a vogue magazine that she posed for months ago.

"I see that, but I'm done now!" She back away. "My masterpiece" I look in the mirror. It's actually pretty good.

"Not bad. Now it's your turn!" I smiled at her in the mirror. Her hair was still wrapped in a towel and she was in a rope.

"No! Only I do my own hair." But I still sat her down.

"Hush girl, Prince got this under control." I put my hands on her shoulder.

"Oh lord...."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Angeliyah-

You would never guess that he actually did a better job than me. I'm still in shock to be honest. But one thing is that he takes longer getting dress that me. I've been waiting for 20 minutes for him to come out. Our interview is in a half hour.

"Come in here Liyah!" He yelled. I got up then going to my bathroom. There was Prince in purple like me.

"Nice, nice! Now let's go the limo is waiting babe

"Nice, nice! Now let's go the limo is waiting babe." I grabbed his arm.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone please help me welcome Prince and Angeliyah Pinnock!

Me and Prince walked out together. I hugged Arsenio then sat down on the couch also waving to the crowd. Him and Prince did a man hug, he then sat next to me. His arm automatically wrapped around my shoulder.

How are you two?

"We are great. Just living life" Prince said with me nodding in agreement.

I have to talk about both of your albums. Angeliyah, what inspired on this album? It's more happier yet still some pain.

"Um yeah. It's was inspired by me, my lovely fans and just life in general. I had lots of people who work with me on this album. Especially this one right here." I pointed to Prince who was smiling.

He wrote a song for you, correct?

"Yes, and it's funny because I think it's the most romantic thing ever but it's that sad song." I laughed along with everyone. "Like I'm all 'Aww thank you this is so sweet' but the song makes you want to cry a river. I love it so much because he wrote it from my point of view and understand it."

I like hearing that. So you saying that he understands you, because you last relationship was what you said was a 'Joke'.

"Exactly! My last relationship was the worst decision of my life to be honest. But it's over my love, thank you God." I laughed again.

Prince, how about you? Your album is amazing just like Angeliyah's. Tell us about it.

"The album on there this time the songs are more different but the same in some ways. And I'm working with the New Power Generation again, they are the best." Prince says while crossing his legs.

The two videos you shot already. Is another one coming soon?

"Maybe. If I do, Liyah is helping to do it." He looks at me as I glanced at him in shock.

"Who said that?" I asked as the audience laughed.

"Obviously I just did."

"I'll slap you on live television, man." I joked as he pretended to be scared.

Do you two always do this?

"Yeah sometimes. It's fun to get on her nerves." Prince said then poke my stomach. I hit his hand away.

"Then when he get on my nerves, I get on his. It's like a teamwork thing."

What do you say to people who say that the relationship is fake? And that you two are far apart in age.

"I never pay no attention to it. Our relationship is not fake. We have a normal relationship like other people." I said to Arsenio.

"We have arguments and makeups like everyone else. We tried to have dates when we can. I think people forget that we are normal like them. I love her and only her."

I blush that whole time, staring at him as he says very word.

"I love ya too. See people we are in love just leave us alone." I say.

Question everyone wants to know is that, Angeliyah what is Michael Jackson and Prince relationship?

I laughed. "Well honestly, I don't know. I really don't bring it up but I like its like a love hate thing." I look at Prince who wasn't looking at me. "All I know is that Michael is like my brother. He's been there for everything. And Prince is my boyfriend that I love. They aren't the bests friends."

I know I'm thinking out a bit but what happened if you two get married? And they are still not friends?

"Oh gosh." I giggled. "Well they are going to have to suck it up because I'm all about peace and love. Not the enemy bull crap." Prince shook his head smiling.

I'm told that you both have announcement for your fans.

"Yes, Angeliyah is having a joined tour with me and the New Power Generation starting next month"  I clapped happily.

   This tour is going to be the shit!

-Angeliyah-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haiiiiii everyone! I hope you day is going great. I'm telling you now that these next few chapters are going to be drama filled. Sorry if I'm going too fast😪 but please work with me❤️ I hope ya like it. Love lots 💜 bye bye👋🏾😘