At Last

Two Months Later
-Angeliyah-

"Oh my goshh." My head was pounding. Of course on the last night of tour I'm going to get drunk. I felt a pain in my stomach. I touch my belly button. Oh my fucking God!

I look down seeing a butterfly ring. I actually like it.

"Liyah, you have to be at the studio in two hours. It's all yours for the day ." I heard my manager Oliva say.

"Erm...alright." I said then muffled myself back into the pillow.

"Get up Angeliyah! And your boyfriend been calling since 6 this morning. Please call him."

"Okay thanks." I reach over to pick up my wireless phone, then sleepily dialing his number. He picked up on the second ring. I got up as I heard his deep voice.

"Hey Baby."

"That's how you answer your phone." I said going to my bathroom getting my shower.

"No, but I knew it was you."

"Better known it was me. It could have been one of your little hoes." I laughed and he chuckled on the phone.

"I don't have hoes. I have you and that's all I need."

"Aw that's sweet, where did you learn that saying from?" I joked as I got my clothes set out.

"I got from me. Anyways I heard you had fun last night?" He says.

"Well yeah it was fun. You'll never guess what I woke up with." I looked at my ring in the mirror.

"I hope not with another man."

"Your a mind reader." I heard him gasping when I said that.

"Do I have to come to Los Angeles to whooped someone ass?"

"Who's??" I laughed. I fell back on my bed smiling into the phone.

"Yours! Now what did you wake up with?" He said sweetly. I rolled my eyes.

"I got a belly ring. I just found out this morning." I giggle as he was saying like "I can wait to see it."

"Listen babe, I have get to the studio. I'll talk to you later." I said when I touch the necklace he gave me.

"Alright baby. I actually have something for you. It's a song that you will sound perfect in. But we talk about it later. I love you."

"I love you more bye." We both hang up. I hurry and took my shower.

After that I did my hair with my towel wrapped around me as I watch some random channel.

Here's what you are waiting for. He doesn't do many interview but today he's with us. Ladies and gentlemen here's Prince.

I turned up the volume. Oliva came in with my coffee and a blueberry muffin.

"Thank you!" I said when she left back out. My attention went back to the TV.

"Hello Prince, how are you today?"

"I'm great, can't complain."

I watched the whole interview. Then of course they mention our relationship.

"Last question, Are you in love?"

"Yes I am. I'm very much in love."