Tour Part 1

Two Weeks later

-Angeliyah-

Today is my birthday and my amazing tour is starting. I'm here in Minnesota still with Prince. He insisted on coming to New York for my opening night.

    Prince doesn't celebrate birthdays so I decided not to remind him. He's a forgetful person sometimes anyway.
    We are leaving in ten minutes and I can't find him no where.

"Baby I have something to tell you." I turned the seeing him with sad smile.

"I was looking for you." I said. "What's up?"

"I'm not going with you on the plane, I have so much work to do but I'll be there in time. I promise." He says.

"I understand babe just don't break your promise. I'll see you soon." I kissed his cheek and left going to the airport.

New York, I'm on my way!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm nervous as fuck! I'm sorry for my language but I am. Everything is so far going good. Outfits, set list, the band and dancers are good and ready to go.
But something is telling me something going to go wrong. I feel it, In my bones. Everyone from my mother to my grandmother is here except Prince. It's only a 15 minutes till show time. He called me three hours ago say he was going to be here at 7 to take me out but it's already 8:45 and that looks like that's not happening.Maybe his flight got delayed or something. He did tell he had a meeting with a few of his old friends. And one of them is a girl. A group full of 3 men and 1 girl, and one of the men is my boyfriend who is a sex symbol. I trust him definitely but I don't know this Broad he's meeting with! It's probably a little early to be like this in our relationship ain't it? But that's because I have major trust issues, just because of my one and only relationship before I was with Prince. Sean had me going crazy. I had to enter my damn self into a hospital because of my depression and semi panic attacks. I'm doing good but I still take my pills for my attacks. It's tough for me as now a 21 year old woman trying to move on from something and someone that I loved for all my teenage years. Them years are gone, forever. I wasted my time on Sean who cheated and lied to me twice. The first I forgave him but not the second. If he didn't keep making promises he couldn't keep then.............I still would have broken up with him. But the point was he broke my promises, I was kept mines even though I was working on MY DAMN CAREER! Hopefully Prince won't do this to me. I'm sick of being treat like shit and I'm taking none of it!! I need to put on my big girl pants because I'm a woman now. I'm officially NOT taking no more crap no more, from now on.

"Ang, Hun it's time to go on." I heard my mom say. I look at my outfit one last time. I'm wearing a red and black crop top with studs and kinda matching shorts, with my red combat boots. We all did a quick prayer then I head to the stage as my family and some friends went their seats. Michael was able to make it, he brought Lisa Marie Presley and I think they are dating now. And it's still no sign of Prince. I'm just going to forget because I have to do this show for me and most importantly my fans.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm beyond pissed off. You can kinda tell on the look on my face but I'm sticking it out from my lovely fans/babies. I was about to start my last song as I looked over where my family was sitting. I saw Prince moved to sit between my mom and May. He look at me and smile as I glare at him.

"This is the last song my loves. But you been the best crowd because your the first on the fucking tour! I love you and here's 'Woo'!!!!!" I yelled as they went crazy.

I began walk with the music.

"Woo, woo, yeah
Woo, woo, yeah
Aw yeah, aw yeah, aw yeah"

I bend down touching my fans hands.

"I bet she could never make you cry
'Cause the scars on your heart are still mine"

As the song went on I dance my ass off like I never did before.

When I was done I look up to see Prince gone

When I was done I look up to see Prince gone. I said another good night to the crowd. When I got backstage lots of people was telling good job while I drink my water. I got to my dressing room seeing only Prince. I look at him then move pass him. He grabbed my arm.

"What's your problem, baby? I'm sorry I was late. I got caught up with meeting up with Beca and I lost track-"

"Beca? Who's this?" I cut him off. He rolled his eyes.

"A friend of mines. Are you jealous?" Prince smirks at me. I pulled away from him.

"No. I guess I'm a little pissed that you blew me off for another girl instead of coming to my first tour in two years." I said sassily then turning my back on him.

"Well I'm sorry. It wasn't just me and her. Damn you act like we been together for years. It wasn't that important." I turn back around looking at him. Is this nigga nuts?!

"It might not be big for you but it's my FIRST FUCKING TOUR SINCE THAT ASSHOLE HURT ME!! I've been in so much shit since then. And it's my birthday, my 21st birthday. I understand you don't celebrate birthdays so I didn't tell you. Just don't make promises you can't keep!" I feel a rage coming. He's lucky my mother came in.

"Honey calm down." She says.

"Fine liyah, I'll promise to keep my promise. I'm sorry." Prince says as he came closer.

That's what Sean said but yet he did it again. I felt a twitch in my body. Here's it comes.

"No...you-u don't mean it." I can't get my words out. He look worried and so did my mom.

"Ang, sit down please." My mother said but it's too late. I fall to my knees with my eyes closed. People started rushing in.

The last thing I heard from Prince was:

"I'm sorry liyah. I'm so sorry and I lo-" I then had blacked out.

-Angeliyah-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What's up with you guys?☺️ I hope you like this chapter, a little adventurous I guess. Sorry it wasn't that much of Prince but he's in it a lot in the next chapter. What you think Prince was going to say? And what's going with Angeliyah?🤔 Bye Bye for now 👋🏾❤️