Our Song

Next day

-Angeliyah-

I woke up feeling refreshed with myself. It's only been a day I've been at Paisley Park and it's so freaking peaceful here. It's like being at Michael's Neverland but without the animals and rides. You don't have to worry about things, it's just you and everything purple around you.

"Are you ready to go down?" Prince asked me as I put on my sweater with my purple pajama pants.

I nodded. "Let's go!"

Prince know I did know I needed a break from the spotlight. But music! No I can get enough of it. He's going to show me the song he wrote for me.... I guess.

His studio is...you guess it. Of course Purple. It's actually amazing, and smells like heaven.

"You wanna look at the lyrics or just study my studio?" He told me when I sat in the funky colored bean bag.

"Shut up! Let me see the sheet, Munchkin." I reached out my hand for the paper in his hand. Prince gave it to me then going to the soundboard.

 Prince gave it to me then going to the soundboard

I began glancing at the lyrics. They are very appealing to me, very....close to home for me. I feel like Prince actually took my heart from chest and put it on paper. Some of these things I remember telling him about my last relationship that hurt me deeply and he listened. Sean didn't, he honestly couldn't care less about me or what I did.

I got up and hugged him around his neck.

"You listened. You was actually listening to me, Thank you." Then kissing his cheek. The music began as I got a melody in my head.

"I always listen to you. So do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it so much baby." He smiles showing his perfect white set of teeth.

"Let's try this out, shall we?" Prince says.

"We shall." I went in a booth, putting on headphones.
Prince gave me a smirk and a okay sign, within seconds the music starts.

I moved my head and tap my feet as the slow tempo. The lyrics left my mouth at ease. The beat speed up a bit and I thought it was time to show my real vocal skills to Prince. Just to remind him, haha. You know, lots of ab-libs.

"With this tear
I thee want
I long 4 u 2 talk 2 me like u did
That night in the restaurant

U spoke of love so openly
And again and again u promised me
That u'd never leave
But now u're gone

With this voice
I thee call
Sometimes I catch myself
Calling your name
When u're not there at all

Please tell me what I did wrong
Why must I hear your voice inside my head
All day and all night long
It's not fair"