Changing

-Prince-

"What are you doing Angel?" I said to my girlfriend who was cutting potatoes in the kitchen.

"I'm hungry so I'm making fresh cut French Fries. Want some?" She finished then washing them in water.

"I'll just have some of yours. You just eat French fries and nothing else?" I joked as she gaze in my direction smirking.

"Well I don't know, I'm semi vegetarian around you but when I'm not.... Let's not talk about that." Angeliyah smiled then plopping the fries into the grease.

"I really do appreciate you doing that for me." I say, while leaning against the arch way.

"No problem babe. I just respect your religion and understand completely." She wiped her hands on a apron she's wearing. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. My grandma even gave me a recipe for her spaghetti. I you know love that."

"See your a perfect wife to have one day." I glanced at her as she blushed.

"Why thank you Nameless." Liyah giggles. She began moving around her fries as I sneaked up behind her. She jumped a little bit when I grabbed her waist.

"May told me you slip up one day." I laughed after I kiss her ear.

"See what had happened...." Liyah trailed off. "Well I didn't do in front of you, if I ever do you know why." My name changing didn't really faze her.

"Oh shut it girl." I let go off her then heading to the living room.

Ten minutes later Angeliyah came out with her food sitting next to me, as we watched some talk show and their topic is Change in Relationships.

"Do you think I've changed since we've been together?" Liyah's honest eyes looked up at me as I took a few of her fries.

"Yeah, your more confident and comfortable around me. Before I can tell you wasn't sure about yourself."

"What do you mean?" She frowns.

"Remember that one time you didn't let me in the room in Rome because you didn't have any makeup on and I literally had to get another key to get in." I said as she huffed. "And now see your not wearing nothing but your bare beautiful face." She looked up at me with a smirk.

"I guess, you kinda change my whole perspective of a relationship now

"I guess, you kinda change my whole perspective of a relationship now." Angeliyah told me, dipping the fries into ketchup then they went into her mouth.

"I did?! How?" I was very curious now.

"Well I mean like this feels like a actually real relationship for me baby. You've been in lots of them, I only been in one. My perspective change on everything. My love life, marriage even kids. I hope your the one I'll be able to do that with. We've been through shit but got through it." Liyah lean her head on me as she continued. "I was with that boy since I was sixteen, at eighteen I realized that I shouldn't have that bullshit in my life. I needed a man. Someone that understands me and this business I'm in. Someone that I can come home to with no worry that I know they love me for me. And I think I found that person." She says honestly while looking at the TV.