Goin' Places

Next Morning
-Angeliyah-

The room is different from mines. Maybe because it's a hotel room. Also I feel someone's arms around me. I turned to see Prince sleeping peacefully. Gosh, he look perfect just sleeping.

"It's not nice to stare, sweetheart." He says with his eyes.

"How you know that I was?" I said while smiling like an idiot.

"Well, I didn't until you just told me that you were." His big eyes we're now open. My face dropped quickly, as he bursted out laughing. I moved away from him but he pulled me back then kissed my neck softly.

"I *kiss* am *kiss* sorry *kiss*." He sat up and look at me.

"I guess I can forgive you." I say then getting up. I was dressed in purple silk pajamas that we're baggy on me. Don't worry we didn't do anything, you know...

"You look good in my clothes!" He added then biting his bottom lip.

"Shut up, munchkin." I said the nickname I gave him last night.

"You know you love my clothes, cutie pie." He grabbed my hand pulling me back down on the bed.

"I can't wait anymore." Prince says then crashes his lips onto mines. Of course I was shocked at first but then I let him in when his tongue move swiftly across my bottom lip. We moved closer together still locked into the kiss. I moaned softly as he grabbed a hold of my butt.
  But the moment was cut off by a phone ringing. I pull away from Prince, he picks up the phone.

"Hello?" He said trying to catch his breath."Yeah, she's here. Um I'll tell her, goodbye." He hangs up the phone then glance up at me. I don't know why but I feel some what embarrassed.

"You're limo will be here in 20 minutes." He says then grabbing my face. "When can I see you again?"

"I'm on a mini break for three weeks. Then my tour starts." I said. Truthfully I really want to see him again too.

"Maybe you can come to Paisley Park sometime next week? But we can talk, right?" Prince quickly thought of an idea. I smiled at the thought.

"Of course two both of those questions. Here let me write down my number." I grabbed the pen from the side table. I got up and found a napkin.

"This is my house and personal." I gave it to him."You don't mind if I keep on this" I pointed to my now outfit.

"Nope, I told you I like you in my clothes." He got up and hugged my waist.

"Okay, umm about the-" He cut me off with another kiss. He then pulled away and look me in the eyes.

"I'm not ashamed of kissing you, liyah. I always wanted to." I absolutely shocked at his words.

"I feel they same way, but I just got out of this relationship that mess up my trust issues. So it's going to take some time." I say as he grinned.

"I understand. I'll be here for you." He was about to kiss me again but it was a knock at the door.

"I guess that's for me." I put on my heels and grabbed my dress from last night. I gave him one last hugged. "I'll see you soon. And I had a lot of fun." I smirked at him.

"I'm glad you did. I'll call you later." Prince ended up giving me one more kiss before opening the door. There was Jay and my other bodyguard, Mike standing, waiting on me.

"Bye, Munchkin." I waved as I walked with then.

"Bye, Cutie pie." He says then closing the door.