The Things I Never Told U

Two Months later

-Angeliyah-

"YOU WHAT!" O(+> said surprisingly.

"When I was sixteen, I almost stabbed a girl because she was talking about my family." I said for the fifth time.

I would have did it the that Beca Bitch......I like that....Anyways I would have did that to her but I'm pregnant with a child. But I'm going to get my fare ones from her, mark my words😌.

"You literally had a knife in your hand or something."

"Um yeah you can say that. When I was younger I was a wild child. I got in a lot of fights because people didn't like me or was jealous of me."  I say rubbing my very noticeable belly.

"So if that stupid,mother fucking, dick sucking ass, bitch, try coming near you once again. She's getting her ass beat, then and there. Pregnant or not. Period!" I started getting all antsy just thinking about it.

"Calm Down, she said she's not."

"That's what she said before and that hoe came back. I still don't trust that other bitch, that dancer Jackie. Her ass too, she's on the list."

He shook his head. "That's goes for me too then with them dancers of yours."

"Sure I don't care anymore, soon as I have this baby, it's over. All around bitches are getting ass whoopings. Look a my man, I'm a beat they ass. Do stupid shit, I'm a beat they ass. I'm done, that last event got me still hyped." I tried getting up on my own but he still ended up helping. I wobble myself into the kitchen getting some fruit.

"You must want a mugshot don't you?" He says then taking a pineapple from my bowl.

"No, unlike you I don't need a mugshot to prove that I'm bad ass. These bitches know." I said while smiling.

"Oh excuse me we got a bad ass over here." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Oh shut up, crazy one."

"Me? Crazy? Noooo!" I look at him with 'Really Dude'.

"Yes you are! You got mad at your driver because he didn't tell where I was. I was told you went insane by Patty and you know that's a shocker."

"Whatever bitch!" He said slyly.

I picked up my fork, ready to stabbed his hand.

"What the fuck you just called me?"

"Nothing!!!" He ran out the kitchen making me wobble after him.

••••••••••••••••••

"When was the last time you saw this?" I spoke to O(+> as his head rested on my stomach, while I played with his hair.

"It's been awhile since I was it."

Out of all movies, Graffiti Bridge was on.