Icon

Year
1993

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Angeliyah-

A lot has happened in the past year and a half. Me and Prince are doing amazing. Well it's not Prince no more, it's O(+> a symbol. The same symbol that's on my necklace he got me two years. He changed his name and it was a shock to everyone. But now he's free to do whatever the hell he wants. Sometimes now when we get the chance to talk, I don't know what to call him. I really didn't say his name unless I was pissed off at him. I haven't talk to him in a week or so. He's on his tour with the New Power Generation. I miss him so much.

Today I'm being honored at the Billboard Awards as a Icon. I will be the youngest honoree to have the award for my music, chart topping and charity work. Everyone is going to be there except you know O(+>. I'm a little disappointed but it's show business.

I'm sitting in this meeting for a fashion line I'm coming up with, but I really wish it was on a different day. I'm not feeling it right now, because I'm wondering how he's doing and he can't pick up the damn phone to call his girlfriend sometimes.

 I'm not feeling it right now, because I'm wondering how he's doing and he can't pick up the damn phone to call his girlfriend sometimes

"And the next fitting is when

"And the next fitting is when.." I began writing in my planner.

"Next week Monday." One of the women here said. I nodded my head.

"Thank you everyone for your time. See you next week." I say while getting up shaking everyone hand. I left heading to my mother and sisters home until it's time to leave for the awards.

"You got here in time, my son is on the phone for you." She have the landline to her chest, I know she's talking about him. I sat on the couch with May, looking at my mother standing in the kitchen.

"Tell him I'm busy." I kept playing with May's hair. My mom huffed then telling him.

"He heard you loud mouth. Here!" I got up and took the phone going into the kitchen. I sat in the stool then getting a grape.

"Hello to you too." He says sarcastically.

"Hello No name." I said popping another grape in my mouth.