1:Are they all assholes around here?

"This is it," said my twin brother, Jace.

I stared at the massive blob that people here referred to as a house. Its garden was mesmerising with all kinds and colours of flowers, my favourite being the orchids. The tall structure of the house held its ground whereas I was ready to faint by just looking at the stunning exterior.

"Kate, close your mouth, you're going to catch flies, "said Jace, laughing.

It was then that I realised that my mouth hung open and I was looking like a complete idiot. I ignored him and rushed to the truck where all our stuff was packed in giant, heavy boxes. Just as I was reaching for one, I heard a deep voice.

"Move."

I turned around, only to find my older brother, Justin, glaring down at me with a ticked off expression. "Ever heard of using your manners?"I asked, rudely.

"Ever heard of getting the fuck out of my way?" he mimicked.

"Whatever," I muttered under my breath, not bothering to come up with another retort that was going to start an argument.

I hurried inside along with my two brothers and noticed both their expressions change gradually from bored to awe-struck as they stared at the living room which had been painted red and black on alternative walls. It looked absolutely brilliant, a dream house with stairs in the middle leading to the four bedrooms and who knows how many bathrooms upstairs. There was an open kitchen with a lounge next to it. It was already furnished with objects that would take me forever to describe.

One thought struck my mind.

How can we afford all this?

I turned to face my two brothers only to find their jaws hitting the ground and them looking just as stunned as I felt.

"Close your mouth, you're going to catch flies," I said, mimicking Jace.

It was as if they forgot that I was standing there and continued to stare, their mouths still slumped downwards. Looking at them made me realise how lucky I was to have such support in my life, even if half the time we didn't get along. 

 Jace, with his dirt brown hair, hazel eyes, never failed to impress anyone. What also never failed to impress anyone was the striking comparison present in the both of us when I stood next to him with my untamed blonde locks and blue eyes. Appearance wise, I was more synonymous with Justin that I was with my twin. The only difference in Justin and I-apart from our personalities-was the fact that if he went a day without brushing his hair he still looked presentable whereas I looked like I had upset a cat and come out at the wrong end of the argument. 

The boys both had girls waiting in line to be acknowledged by them. Jace was always respectful and informed them about his true feelings whereas Justin was the complete opposite.

 Long story short: Jace was not a fuckboy and Justin was.

I snapped out of my thoughts and asked the question that was bugging me earlier.

"How can we afford all this?"

"Uncle Ricky's paying for all of it," replied Justin.

"Why?"

"He's loaded, he wants to give us an apology present for not taking good enough care of us for 6 years."