27: Your chest's probably a better option

The Disney movie was over. The boys were cheering. If you don't respect Disney movies, I officially hate you. We were about to put on some horror movie that I didn't know the name of. Jace had made me watch horror movies with him before. They occasionally ended with me not getting any sleep for two whole weeks but other than that I quite enjoyed them.

This one, however, was meant to be super scary. At least that's what Jesse said. He was going on and on about how excited he was and that this would scare everybody shitless. After about 5 minutes of him constantly blabbering I zoned out.

The boys grabbed their beer bottles and handed some to us. Justin came down when we were having a 5-minute break to re-snack everything up. We were all seated and waiting patiently for Jesse to put the movie in the DVD player. Jesse was the only one decent enough to sing with the girls and me when the Disney songs came on even though he didn't know half the lyrics. At least he hummed and did weird actions, the others just tried to forward it.

"Hurry the fuck up!"

Okay, so everybody but Brandon was waiting patiently for Jesse to put the movie on. Jesse put the movie on and Brandon and I returned back to a cuddling position. Justin was also watching the movie with us so we really had to make this 'cute'.

The movie started and it seemed like a normal, not horror one until the lady went into the house. Wow, really smart woman, going into the house. Your totally not going to find something that will try to kill you in there. Totally not.

Okay, this movie had the potential to scare the daylights out of me and we were only 10 minutes in. Horror movies didn't scare me, they actually amused me at points. They let me think that at least I wasn't stuck with that. I mean I was only stuck with them someday finding me. What they showed in horror movies was way worse so I guess sometimes it made me think that I had it easy.

Cassie screamed and it scared the hell out of me. She was just sitting there watching the movie and then all of a sudden she lets out an ear piercing scream. I don't scream. At least that what I like to think. But horror movies release the inner screams in me.

Brandon looked amused. Very amused and it was very unusual because people don't exactly look like they are going to laugh when they watch a horror movie. Oh my gosh. I just couldn't look now. I don't want to look now. The image was scarring my mind and I really didn't need that to happen.

We changed to another position. We were lying down and he had his arm around my waist with his lips only inches away from my neck. I was resembling a freakin tomato becomes he was so close to me.

The woman was going into the room-the secluded one- and the door shut behind her and ohhhhh myyyy goshhhhhh.
I couldn't bear to look anymore. I quickly turned around and slammed myself into Brandon's rock hard chest. I grabbed onto him tightly and he did the same. He let out a low chuckle and I didn't know how it was possible for anybody to chuckle while watching that movie.

He was stroking my hair with one hand and the other hand was on my waist pulling me closer. His chin was resting at the top of my head. He continued to play with my hair subconsciously.

I think I nearly fell asleep at one point until Cassie screamed again. Now I feel sorry for Tobias. Sorry for his ears. I'm pretty sure he will never put on a horror movie again if Cassie's with him. And I'm sure that Cassie won't let him if she's with him

A/N: guys I might actually have to STOP writing this book. I think I might be falling for Brandon. The dimples...
But school has just started and it is really not easy being the new girl. Kate practically had it all easy with Jace being there for her. But when your alone and you enter a new high school...it's not the best feeling. And since I'm new I have a lot of stuff to do so this book might only get updated on the weekends. I'll still try my best to update regularly but if I don't, I'm really sorry. Wish me luck with high school:)

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

Smile

Embrace your FaBuLoUs-nesssss