Acknowledgements

Hi everybody. 

This book is now complete but as I've said before there will be a second and third book. I am unsure of when I will start the second book but hopefully, it will be soon. 

Feel free to message me on my board or through private message. You can also follow me to find out when the second book will be up. 

I just really want to say thank you so much to all of you readers. You guys have lifted me up so much from your votes and comments. Every time I read a comment I internally screamed and externally had the biggest smile on my face. This book has been so amazing to write and I remember there was a time when I nearly gave up on it. I was so discouraged that I wasn't getting enough votes and comments that I wanted to delete this book. 

Thanks to the support of my friend Sanskriti, I didn't. I want to thank her for never getting annoyed with my fangirling over Brandon. I want to thank her for all the times she has read my chapters and never missed questioning me about what happens next.

I want to thank the twins, Tanya and Shreya, for coming up with ideas for my book that I never ended up using. I want to thank them for reading it and telling me how much they love Brandon and Jace.

A big thank you to @wrestlingmanager for being the first reader to tell me they loved the book and couldn't wait for the updates. Thank you so much for your kind words. They were much appreciated.

I want to thank my parents as well. I only recently told them about the book and their response has been more than just supportive. They have been with me laughing when I read out all your comments and predictions. They have given me the oddest looks when I jump up in excitement from another comment/read or private message. I honestly never thought about telling them but I'm extremely happy that I did. I love you both.

I want to thank my little brother as well. He didn't really do anything but he'll get offended if he reads this part and doesn't see his acknowledgement. I love you too. Sometimes.

I know I've already said this, but I sincerely thank all my readers. Without you guys, I wouldn't be smiling when I open Wattpad. Kate and Brandon wouldn't have travelled this far in their journey if it weren't for you guys.

Thank you all so much. 

Be ready for more: 

Klumsy and Brandon.

Brandon melting hearts.

Brandon's dimples.

Jace being adorable. 

Justin being paradoxical.

Love you guys.