4:Le plan

Turns out Mr shitty Personality's name was Brandon. He and the others had a huge argument about me sitting at their table. Jace just looked confused but was happily munching on his food. Let's just say that he was outnumbered and the argument only lasted for about two seconds. All of them stood up for me while he was just glaring at me. Oh well.

Oh, and it also turns out that he was my next door neighbour. Since uncle Ricky paid for everything that we own right now, we were living in the area that was posh and filled with rich snobs. Brandon was a rich snob. His dad owned some kind of huge business.

Jace and Brandon bonded, mostly over things that annoyed me. Brandon didn't talk much. He was pretty much expressionless throughout everything. It was very clear that the whole school revolved around him. He was the typical Bad Boy that everyone feared and wanted to hang with.

How lovely.

Within the lunch hour, I had bonded pretty well with the rest of the group. They were all quite open-minded and laid back which made them very approachable.

I had just come back from my shift at the coffee shop and was making dinner with Jace. Lasagna. I was setting up the plates when I heard someone say "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, did I do something wrong?"

It sounded like a female. "Just get out," I heard Justin say. "Okay, I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me, I love you," said the female voice.

I love you???

A blonde walked down the stairs and out the door, her clothes and hair dishevelled. She didn't even notice us. 

"Who the hell was she?" asked Jace

"No one important," replied Justin in a bored tone.

"Justin did you guys...Urrmmmm- there was a...she had a hickey," I said uncomfortably.

"Is the food ready?" he asked, completely ignoring my earlier statement.

Ladies and gentleman meet Justin Vixer, number one player. He was disgusting. He screwed girls and then dumped them. And the worst part was that the girls didn't care, they just wanted a moment with him, even if it was only one night. He did the exact same thing in California. Uncle Ricky didn't know about Justin's playboy ways as he was always busy.

I never got why he did it. Even after having a sister of his own. I mean wouldn't he feel the least bit bad if a guy screwed me over and then left me? I guess not. Would Justin even care if that happened? I mean he treats me like shit, so when another guy does something like that, will he feel the slightest bit bad?

I kinda sorta wanna find out. Kinda sorta.

_________________________________________________________________________

"No, no way!"

"What, why not?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not a legitimate reason."

"Kate, you can't be serious."

"Oh, but I am."

"Think this through Kate. Do you really wanna go to the trouble of having a fake boyfriend and get fake heartbroken just to stop Justin from being a player?"

"Pretty much."

"Who's going to fake date you?"

"I don't know, one of the guys."

"We just met these people."

"We can carry the plan out when we get closer to them."

"Fine, but it's definitely not going to be Caleb."

"Why?!"

"Because I know you have a miniature crush on him."

"How did you find out?"I asked, blushing furiously.

"You're my twin, I know everything about you."

"Not everything."

"Care to elaborate?" he asked, curiously.

"Nah."

We were currently in Jace's bedroom arguing over my 'bizarre' plan as he liked to call it. The plan wasn't that difficult but it had to be set and prepared carefully. We had to convince Justin that I was in love then completely shattered by getting dumped because the guy I was dating was only a one-night stand person.

This is gonna be fun. I hope.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

Smile

Stay FaBuLoUs