PUBLISHING!

Hello everybody!

I hope you're all safe and healthy during this time and I hope I can make this a little better by sharing some exciting news.

FINALLY FALLING IS PUBLISHED!

I've self-published through Partridge Publishing and I've wanted to tell you all for so long now but I couldn't because the marketing procedure wasn't very clear.

The book is now called We Exist in Theories.

Under the author name: Kuhu Mahajan

At the moment, this title won't make sense. I've made quite a few changes to the story. The names are different, the storyline, although it is the same, has been expanded a lot more but the drama, suspense and essence of the story is the same, if not more enhanced.

I know that this can be a little discouraging as we're all use to the characters in the Finally Falling version, but I really do think that these changes are for the betterment of the novel and that you would have a better experience reading it because I've grown as a person as well as a writer.

As you will see, we still have our green-eyed jerk with dimples (just with a different name). The fake-dating is still there as well as the many different friendships and there's a lot more suspense!

DESCRIPTION

Theories of their disappearance stain the air...

The most important thing for highly-opinionated, sharp-witted and physics-loving Kay is her family.

What's left of it, anyway.

So, when the family bonds she has tried so hard to keep together are on the verge of fracturing for good, she has to do everything in her power to restore them before it's too late.

All while trying to stay alive.

And when the boy she asks for help flips her world on its axis with his contradictory thoughts and seemingly insensitive words, it's not so easy to hide the truth about her family's past from the charming green-eyed jerk.

Aris challenges all that Kay has ever known in her seventeen years of living—her opinions, her beliefs—just by simply being himself.

Time is ticking, first-time relationships are forming, and it forces Kay to acknowledge that there may be more to life than being a fugitive.

Stuck between surrender and survival, love and endings, this is a story of contradictions, consequences and of course, chaos.

You can find the book at any online retailer in hardcover, paperback and ebook.

Some Examples:

- Amazon

-Barnes and Noble

-Google Books

-iBookstore

-Ingram

-Baker&Taylor

-AbeBooks

-Bookdepository

My website www.kuhumahajan.com is now LIVE!

I really want to say that I appreciate you all so much. I've been so motivated with publishing because I want to be able to provide you with the best possible content. I really hope you decide to read this version.

As this book is still going to be part of a trilogy, the second book will be based on the published version.

Thank you, stay safe and I love you all.

If you want to stay connected with me and the book:

Instagram--kuhu.mahajan

Twitter--KuhuMahajan

kuhu mahajan.com