12:Drunk me is fun me

We were currently spinning the bottle. It landed on Olivia and a guy named Dennis this time. "Kiss the hottest guy here." It was obvious he wanted her to kiss him. But instead, she got up and walked over towards Jace who was sitting next to me. He joined the game after the first two dares. Jace was on his phone so he didn't even notice her coming. She grabbed his chin and pulled him close, kissing him. I just shut my eyes really tight and hoped that it would end. But thankfully, Jace pulled away even before I had the chance to close my eyes.

"You got your kiss, now you can go back."

There was a chorus of "rejected" suddenly surrounding everyone's ears. I felt like laughing. I saw the way she treated people. She totally deserved it. She just scowled and went back to her seat. Dennis spun the bottle again, his expression showing signs of jealousy.

It landed on Jesse and one of Olivia's minions. "Go yell out loud that you have herpes," he said to her. She did it and I'm pretty sure she isn't going to have a date until she gets the whole thing cleared up. I was silently hoping that it didn't land on me because a dare like Jesse's was definitely something I didn't need.

But obviously, the bottle didn't like me.

So it landed on me and Harrison. Harrison was meant to ask and I was meant to do. "Kiss the hottest guy here," he said arrogantly. I was definitely not kissing the hottest guy here. Everyone knew it was Mr bipolar mixed with a shitty personality. If he said kiss the sweetest guy then I would have gladly kissed Caleb. But no. He didn't.

"No, thanks."

I saw a flicker of disappointment in him but I ignored it. "Fine then. A truth and you have to drink two glasses, full." Yes, apparently they changed it from one full glass to two because they thought that it wasn't enough. Well, they weren't the ones drinking.

The glasses were more like mugs, they were huge. They were all yelling 'go' as I was drinking my first glass. It felt good now, no burning sensation in the back of my throat. I slammed it down and took the other one in my hands. I saw Jace look at me with a stern and concerned expression but I waved him off.

I slammed it down again and asked what the truth was. Olivia suddenly intervened and said, "have you lost your v-card?"

Typical.

"Nope." I was definitely drunk. Very drunk. Just give me two minutes and I would be hyper and funny and random and collapse every five seconds. Great. Just great.

"I knew it, I mean, who would want to lose it you?"

I didn't say anything back to her. I just didn't trust myself in a drunk state to give a good retort back to her.

I spun the bottle and it landed on me and Harrison again. Weird. It was still his turn to dare. "Kiss me for a whole minute."

"Kk," I said as I sat on his lap bringing him closer to me. He didn't waste a second, he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me. I'd kissed one or two guys before without my brothers knowing. I knew how it was supposed to feel. This wasn't right. I didn't like it. I tried pushing him away but he just gripped my wrists tightly. So tight that it hurt. There were going to be bruises there tomorrow. If I was fully active, I would have enough strength to push him away, even if it were just for a second, but right now I was feeling so weak yet so free that I felt like doing a thousand backflips.

I knew that it had only been around ten seconds since we started the kiss. And I knew that Dennis was timing it on his phone. I can't have fifty more seconds of this. I can't even bear just another one second of this. I tried pushing away again but he didn't budge. But at that exact moment, I felt someone pulling me away from Harrison. It was Jace and right next to him was Brandon. He said something in Brandon's ear so quietly that I had to strain my hearing to listen to it. "Dake her vome." Brandon just nodded. What was vome and dake? I wanna know!

Brandon grabbed me by the waist and steered me towards the exit.

"Wait, I-uh-i forgot my jacket. I have to go get it." Before Brandon could realise that I didn't bring a jacket, I rushed to this drinks table and grabbed the tequila bottle and took giant gulps from it. And then I felt it being snatched out of my hand. Hey!

"Let's go."

"I don't wanna go!"

"Klumsy, let's go."

I crossed my arms over my chest and stood my ground. I would've looked pretty intimidating if it weren't for the fact that I was practically swaying. He looked at me very seriously and then sighed. He came closer to me and did something I didn't expect.

He picked me up bridal style. I let out a tiny squeal in surprise. I yelled at him to put me down but he kept a straight expression and kept on walking. What the hell did he eat for breakfast? Concrete?

We arrived outside and reached my car. He was holding me tightly and securely like if he dropped me I would shatter into a million pieces and would never be able to be put back together. I kept playing with his hair, ruffling it. He looked adorable with it ruffled but still amazingly good looking. Kate, stop! You can't compliment him. He's a meany. No more complimenting Brandon in my head from now on!

He put me down in the shotgun and leaned over me to fasten my belt for me. I kept playing with his hair. He seemed like the type of guy that would kill anybody if they touched his hair. Actually, he seemed like the guy that would kill anybody if they pissed him off. So technically the entire human race would be dead without even talking to him.

"Brandon, why are you such a meany?" I asked as he sat down fastening his belt.

"Meany?"

"Yeah," I giggled.

"Because people are meanies and being a meanie is just how you survive," he said in concentration as if remembering something.

"I'm not a meanie! I'm a very lovely person!"

"Sure you are."

"See, told ya so. Wait, so will that mean you'll be nice to me?"

"No."

"Nobody's ever nice. You're just like Justin."

"What's he like?"

"He's a big meanie just like you. He hates me."

All of a sudden, I felt exhaustion overtake me. I heard Brandon ask me about my parents but I was too tired to answer. Then the next thing I knew, I was being carried by Brandon again. Dang. His whole body felt solid, hard and strong yet it was still comforting. It was like it was made out of titanium.

"Shoot me down, but I get up, I am TITANIUM!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

Brandon looked startled at my sudden outburst. His face slowly transformed from shocked to a light smile. A smile. He is capable of smiling. And he has freakin' dimples. He looked so cu-

No compliments on Brandon allowed in Kateville!

"You're smiling," I said stating the obvious.

"You have to start smiling more. It suits you. Not that a smirk doesn't suit you. Or a blank canvas expression, they suit you too. But you look way better smiling. Especially when you have dimples," I said rambling on until Brandon rang the doorbell.

The door was immediately opened and Justin's expression transformed from chill to angry to concerned and caring. Wow. I keep learning that people are capable of different kinds of expression. Brandon a smile and Justin a caring one.

I'm definitely drunk.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

Smile