5: Let's be spontaneous

It has been around two weeks since we've known the group and we had become closer than ever. Brandon and I even moved up to a tolerance level. It was a silent agreement. We knew we had to see each other a lot due to sitting at the same table. We didn't talk that much, but when we did, he had a way to turn it into an argument. He also started calling me 'Klumsy' with a K because the first time we met I dropped coffee on him, which, by the way, was totally and completely his fault.

We -the group- were now in the huge mall next to the coffee shop. Centre Mall. We were deciding on what we were going to do, with who and where we were going to meet at the end.

Cass and Steph needed to do some dress shopping. They asked me to come along but I absolutely hate shopping. They kept trying to persuade me that it was going to be fun with them but I didn't budge. They eventually gave up but not without saying, "we will get you to shop with us one day, whether you like it or not."

So Cassie and Stephanie were together. Jace, Tobias and Jesse had some gaming stuff they wanted to buy, so they were together. That left me and Caleb (yayyy!!!!) and Brandon (Nayyy!!!!).

"Hey, Klumsy, how about you and me go together?" asked Brandon. Everybody turned around to look at Brandon and me with shocked expressions plastered on their faces.

"Me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, you," he said, deadpan.

"Yeah, you guys should go together, it could be a bonding experience for you two," said Cassie, full of hope. It surprised me how she could be so completely optimistic in any situation.

She was quite different from Stephanie. Steph wasn't such a bubbly person. She was more laid back and wouldn't take no for an answer, kind of like me. I guess that's why the three of us clicked instantly. Cassie was bright and bubbly, Steph was strong and realistic and I was a bit of both them.

"Fine, let's go," I said.

"I'll tag along with them," said Caleb awkwardly, pointing at the other guys.

"Don't care," said Brandon before walking in the opposite direction to the group and dragging me along by the arm.

"Okay, so what are we doing?" I asked.

"You tell me."

I racked my brain for any ideas. Suddenly, I had a very spontaneous idea.

"Follow me," I instructed Brandon.

"Where are we going and what are we doing?"

"You'll find out soon enough," I said and he responded by an irritated sigh.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

Smile

Stay FaBuLoUs