Two

Over the next month, ever since you started subscribing to Robert, and ever since you both DMed each other, you guys both started feeling like friends. You watched every single video that he has uploaded, liked and commented about it, and made sure your followers on Twitter were aware of him.

Just recently, he uploaded a video of a song which he called "Septiplier Away" which involved Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, your two favorite YouTubers. You couldn't help but watch it.

The entire video, you smiled and laughed throughout the video. This was your favorite video that he has uploaded so far. You looked at the view count, over thousands of views! Much more than some of his other videos and songs he has done. You knew you had to congratulate him.

You decided to go on Twitter to DM him.

I love your newest video! It really made me laugh and made me relate to how much I love Septiplier!

A few moments later, Robert responded.

Thank you...

You became a bit worried. Usually when you see somebody with three dots after a sentence, it meant something was wrong. You didn't want to ask if it was too personal but at the same time, maybe it was something that you could help cheer him up.

What's wrong?

It was over a half hour before he responded.

I just found out my friend Owen is leaving in a few weeks.

You felt bad for him, because you knew him and Owen were great friends.

I'm sorry, I know you and him were really close

Robert responded back moments later.

Yeah, I just don't know what to do with my channel and stuff. I probably won't be able to do this by myself.

You knew what he said wasn't true. He was able to make covers and parodies of his own songs by himself. You knew he just needed a little convincing.

It's okay if you need to take a small break, but don't give up on the channel! Ik you'll be able to make more videos by yourself! You've made covers and played a few games by yourself, so I think you'll be able to do your channel by yourself!

Robert replied a few moments later.

You really think so?

You only responded with a smiley face before sending a few motivational gifs and some other funny pictures to cheer him up.

A couple minutes later, Robert responded.

:D Thanks I needed that!

You smiled.

So what will you do?

Robert responded back.

I might release a few videos that him and I did together then do a vlog explaining what happened.

You responded back.

Do whatever you have to do. Take your time!

Robert responded back.

Thank you :)

You decided to log off for the night, feeling good about helping Robert out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry this story isn't as good as all of my other stories. I basically made this story to see how it would turn out. I really don't know if I like this story myself. But I've seen the comments on my first chapter and I really appreciate the support!

I might make more, I'm not sure. I'm kinda running out of ideas but I'll try to see what happens.

~Jackir30