Six

As you pulled up to the hotel, you went into the lobby and checked yourself in. All you had to do was tell them your name and they gave you your room key. You've already paid for everything else, which made things convenient.

You then took your stuff and went to the nearest elevator. The elevator then took you up to the third floor. You then got out of the elevator and began looking for room 342, which was your room number. As soon as you found it, you slid the key into the lock and the light went green and you heard a small clicking noise, which meant the door was unlocked.

You opened the door and closed it behind you. There was a small little hallway with a bathroom in one end and a closet with some drawers in the other end as you first walked in. After passing the small hallway, you entered your main room, which consisted of a queen sized bed, two night stands, a couch in the corner of the room and a television and dresser across from the bed.

You smiled, you liked this room.

The first thing you did was flop onto the bed, whip out your phone and text your mom saying you made it safely to the hotel. Because you knew if you didn't, she would probably have a heart attack.

You then took a selfie of you in the hotel room you were at and posted it on Instagram and Facebook. You wanted to wait until tomorrow when you first saw Robert to post the photos of you at the hotel.

You then sat up as you realized you were getting hungry. You realized that when you first came to the hotel, there was a snack bar and buffet area. You looked at the time, it was just about breakfast time still. So you got off of your bed and headed out the door.

Just as you had left the room, you stopped as somebody came across you.

It was Robert.

Your heart was pounding out of your chest. You were excited, but also bummed. The surprise seemed pretty much ruined.

His face brightened as he saw you.

"(Y/N)?" Robert asked. You nodded.

He smiled and out of nowhere, he gave you a hug.

Your heart began racing, feeling his arms around you. You had to admit though, he was a pretty decent hugger.

He then suddenly let go of you as he blushed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh... uh sorry..." Robert blushed. "I was just happy to see you... i-it was a friendly hug."
"It's fine." You smiled, still kind of bummed.
"You okay?" Robert asked.
"Yeah..." You said. "It's just that I wanted to surprise you at the convention."
"Oh..." Robert mumbled. "I'm sorry..."
"No, no it's fine!" You said. "I guess it takes the way the pressure and nerves of surprising you there."
"You sure?" Robert asked.
"Totally..." You nodded.

Robert was silent for a moment before speaking up again.

"So, do you think, maybe... since we're both here now..." Robert began. "Do you think we could go down and get something to eat?"
"Yeah." You nodded. "I was going to do that anyways."
"Oh, okay." Robert said. "I just have to find my room, and then I can put my stuff in there and then go."
"What room?" You asked.
"Room 344." Robert said.
You smiled. "We're next door neighbors!"

Robert looked over, noticing your room number on the wall. He smiled back.

"Oh, awesome." Robert smiled back.
"I'll wait out here for you if you want." You said.
"I don't want to keep you starving or anything." Robert said.
"I'll be fine, Robert." You assured.
"You sure?" Robert asked.
"Totally" You nodded.

You then waited outside in the hallway while Robert was getting settled into his room. You couldn't stop thinking about how you met Robert. You were kind of bummed it wasn't at the convention, but you were also kind of relieved. You didn't have to worry about becoming nervous about surprising him. He probably seemed a lot more surprised seeing you here than he probably would've at the convention.

He was so happy when he saw you. You've never seen him that happy before. Not even in his videos. And the way he hugged you sent sparks of fireworks in your mind. It was probably because it was so unexpected to you.

It was just a friendly hug though, nothing less.

Your mind stopped rambling when Robert came out of his room. With that, you two went downstairs to the buffet area.
---
After grabbing food from the buffet, you and Robert sat down at a table and ate. There was a few moments of silence as you guys ate but finally, Robert began a conversation.

"So how'd you manage to get here?" Robert asked. "You DMed in a while back saying you couldn't come."
"I told my parents." You explained. "At first, my Dad was being a bitch about it, but then my mom said that she would set something up for me. I did have the money for it from working and stuff like that."
"Well, that's good." Robert said. "Because I'll be honest with you, I was kinda bummed when I found out you weren't going."
"Really?" You asked.
"Yeah." Robert nodded. "Because I really wanted to see you in person. Not just through DMs, or Skype or anything like that."
"True." You agreed. "I wanted to really meet you too."
"But, here we are!" Robert giggled after saying that. You smiled too.

Suddenly, Robert's phone rang on the table and he answered it.

"Hello?" Robert asked. There was a moment of silence, but he was smiling, so something good must've happened. "Oh my god that's awesome!"

His face suddenly turned serious.

"Well I'm kinda eating right now. Do you need me right away?" Robert asked. He then responded, "Okay, I'll be right there."

He then ended the call.

"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Nothing's wrong." Robert said smiling. "I got my own booth for the convention!"
"That's awesome!" You smiled.
Robert then grew a sad look on his face. "The bad news is though, I kinda have to leave now to check it out."
"It's perfectly fine." You assured him. "You've wanted this for a long time."
"You sure?" Robert asked.
"Totally." You nodded.
"Thank you." Robert responded.

He then picked up his plate, threw out his stuff and left the hotel. You ate for a few more minutes before going back upstairs and watching TV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter grew kind of bad, I kinda had something else but then Wattpad became a you-know-what and erased everything. So hopefully this is still okay!

More to come!
~Jackir30