Thirty-Eight

You walked all the way home. It took you about a half hour, and about halfway through, you weren't sure whether you were going to make it, but you kept going and made it back home. Thankfully, your mom and Robert's mom was home. But you noticed Robert's car still missing. Was he still at the restaurant? Was he in the city still?

You went and knocked on the door. Moments later, the door opened. Your mom was there and went wide-eyed at the sight of you still being covered with spaghetti and the sauce.

"Honey, what happened?" Your mom asked.
"It's a long story, but I walked all the way back here." You told her.
"Where's Robert at?" His mom asked.
"I'm not sure, but I didn't come home with him." You stated. "I just really need to get this stuff off of me."

You went upstairs and went into the shower. You spent about a half hour just trying to get the sauce out of your hair alone until it was finally all out. You then got out of the shower and got changed.

You then went in your room, where your mom was waiting for you.

"What happened?" She asked.
"His fans saw us." You finally explained. "They were all incredibly rude. And at the cafe, one of them even spilled spaghetti on me. That's when I snapped and ran off."
"I'm sorry that happened to you..." she responded. "But when you're in a relationship with somebody well known on the Internet, I'm sure things are going to be that way."
"I know." You responded. "I guess I'm just surprised at how many people showed a disliking for me. Because his community that he has is supposed to be nice, supportive and caring."
"I'm sure Robert will handle the situation somehow and at least get them to accept your relationship." Your mom insisted. "He doesn't seem like the type of person to just brush these things off."
"I know..." you responded.

You then looked out the window, noticing still no sign of Robert's car in the driveway.

"He's still not back?" You asked her.
"No." Your mom responded. "His mom went out to look for him."

You became nervous and you started to feel terrible for walking out on him earlier. None of this would've happened if you would've let Robert take you home and if you hadn't had argued with him.

You immediately pulled out your phone and you were about to send a message of concern to Robert when suddenly, a YouTube notification popped up. He had made a video. It was titled "Listen up Guys".

How was he able to make a video? He wasn't here to do it?

You then went on YouTube and went onto his channel. The thumbnail looked like he was in the city. But when you looked at his face, it looked like it had been red from crying.

You hesitated, but then clicked on the video.

He was silent at first, with nothing but the sound of car horns and passing cars in the background, but then he finally spoke.

Listen guys, I'm sorry for this emergency type vlog but undeserving shit has just gone down and it mainly went down on my girlfriend. A little while back, her and I went to a park and several of you guys came across me, but you showed no respect to her, which meant you weren't showing any respect to me. Then, on our little lunch date, this asshole waitress spilled water on us and spilled spaghetti all over her. (Y/N) then stormed out of the café and we both had an argument before she stormed off. I have no clue where she's at. She said she was walking all the way home, and I just hope she made it back.

Robert then began to choke up in emotions.

Honestly, I'm terrified right now. She means the entire world to me and I don't want to have our relationship end because of the few fans that were being disrespectful to me and her. I just... don't want to go home right now and find out she's not there and get into trouble, or I don't want to go home and she's there and we end up arguing even more.

He then looked at the camera, directly at the audience.

For those of you who showed up at the park today and showed total disrespect to me and her at the park, you guys should not be in this community. Lots of people have been accepting of our relationship, and I get it if you're one of the few that don't. But just because you don't accept it, doesn't mean you have to give us shit and totally disrespect her around me, because you are being rude to me as well. To that one person at the restaurant who spilled spaghetti all over my girlfriend, no offense, but I don't want you in this community at all. What you did to her and to me was way worse than I could have ever imagined. You literally probably just ruined our relationship.

Robert was silent for a moment as he shed a few tears and bit the bottom of his lip before finally speaking again.

I'm sorry I'm acting this way, I really am, I'm just totally freaked out and an emotional wreck right now. And I'm totally scared and confused, and just...

He then looked at the camera sadly and said three words that nearly broke you.

I'm sorry guys...

The video ended and you became emotional and even more worried than before. What was happening with Robert right now? Was he still wandering the city? Did his mother finally find him yet?

Or was something worse happening to him??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay in writing this chapter and sorry for the major cliffhanger as well!

More to come!
~Jackir30