Forty-Four

You headed over to (F/N)'s house and knocked on her door. You could hear running footsteps as she immediately headed to the door and answered it. As soon as she opened it, she smiled as she saw you. Before you could say anything though, she hugged you tightly. 

"Yeah, it's good to see you again!" You immediately responded.
"I need all the details about the trip!" She exclaimed. "And because it's such a nice day, let's walk and talk about it!"

"O-Okay" You stuttered at the sudden suggestion. 

She then closed the front door behind you and you both went and walked on the sidewalk. 

"So, what was it like?" She began to ask.

"Well, it was amazing and somewhat overwhelming." You responded.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that." (F/N) stated. 

"You followed what was going on?" You asked.

"(Y/N), ever since I found out about your relationship with this YouTuber, I had to go around on twitter and make sure everything was okay!" Your friend explained. "Because as your best friend, I won't tolerate people who treat you badly!"

"You didn't say or do anything to anybody on social media, did you?" You asked.

"Well, one of the fans from the park actually took pictures and posted it on her timeline." Your friend confessed, "So of course when she posted those photos I immediately confronted her about it."

"(F/N), you didn't have to do that..." You mumbled.

"I know, she didn't believe me when I told her you were my friend anyways." She stated.

"You didn't show any proof or anything, did you?" You asked.

"No, I didn't." She shook her head.

"Good." You nodded.

The two of you walked in silence for a moment before your friend continued talking.

"So, I heard you may be going to a college up near where Robert lives." She continued.

You sighed, "No... my parents told me it was too expensive." You explained. "But they promised me that I could visit Robert during my long breaks."

"Well, that's better than nothing." She stated. "And besides, without you around, I would probably go crazy."

You giggled, "Yeah, I keep you sane, don't I?"

The two of you both laughed. It made you feel good to be able to laugh with one another again. You knew that if you did go away, you wouldn't really have anybody to hang out with. You weren't very sociable so if you went to the university where Robert lives, everything would be awkward.

"So... besides going to the university and the whole fan drama thing, what else did you do?" Your friend asked.

"We went on a few dates in the city, we went ice skating and skiing." You answered.

"Wow, and you survived?" Your friend joked.

"No, I'm just a ghost talking to you." You remarked sarcastically. 

"Well, you guys are both really happy together and that's all that matters." Your friend stated. "Now I just need to find myself a man."

"You will one day." You assured her.

"I'm just kidding." She joked. "The guys around here don't phase me, anyways. Besides, if we both end up having relationships, our friendship will probably fall apart."

"No it wouldn't." You explained. "I've been all over the place lately with Robert and I still have time for you. So even if we're both crazy in a relationship, we'll always have room for each other."

"Yeah, probably to gossip about them." Your friend giggled.

The two of you decided to stop at a nearby swingset. You both decided to sit down next to each other on the swings and gently swing back and forth. As you were both sitting there silently on the swing, your phone vibrated. It was a text from Robert.

How would you like to go to PAX East with me?

You smiled and immediately responded.

Obviously I would love to! :D

You then looked over to your friend. You felt bad that you haven't done anything exciting with her like you did with Robert. You knew now was the time to make up for that.

"Hey (F/N), Robert may be taking me to PAX East. If Robert can get another ticket, do you want to go?" You asked.

Her eyes widened, "A-Are you serious?"

You nodded, "Yes I'm serious."

Your friend squealed with excitement. "Oh my god yes! Yes I would love to go!"

You laughed, "Okay, okay!"

You texted Robert.

Mind if I invite my friend?

Robert immediately texted back.

Sure! :D

You looked at your friend and smiled.

"Alright, PAX East is a go for both of us!"

"YES!" She smiled happily.

She then went over and gave you another hug. You hugged back. It made you feel good knowing that you were finally going to do something together with both Robert and (F/N). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the entire layout of the story is weird! I wrote this on my computer when I normally do it on my phone. 

Anyways, to any of you at PAX East right now, I hope you are having an amazing time and for those of you not at PAX East (aka me) let's pass around some ice cream, huddle into a group hug and cry together! XD

More to come soon!

~Jackir30