Thirty-Six

You had the next two hours to yourself. You decided to sit downstairs and Binge watch Stranger Things on Netflix. You only got a few episodes in, however, when you heard Robert coming down the stairs. He then noticed you watching the show.

"Hey, I haven't watched this yet." Robert claimed.
"Sorry." You said, turning it off.

You watched as he sat down next to you on the sofa, still tired.

"You okay?" You asked him.
"I feel better." Robert stated. "I'd feel a little bit better if I could sleep some more."
"Then go and sleep!" You told him. "I want you to feel your best."
"I promise, after I get some coffee in my system, I will feel my best." Robert assured you.
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Totally." Robert nodded.

Robert then stood up and stretched.

"Besides, I kinda reserved us dinner at a nearby cafe." Robert said.
"You can reserve dinner at a cafe?" You asked.
"Well, I just had to call and let them know ahead of time." Robert responded.
You nodded.
"And I was also thinking before we go to dinner, we could take a walk in the park?" Robert asked. "It's a nice day."
You smirked a smile. "I'd like that." You responded.

You decided to go upstairs and get changed into something nice. It was an "emergency date" outfit in case you two were in fact going on a date. You then spent another half an hour putting on makeup and doing your hair. After double checking how you looked, you finally went out and met with Robert.
---
The park was small, with a little playground, a small lake, a fountain and a bridge. But a lot of people were still there regardless.

You and Robert decided to go for a small walk before sitting down on one of the benches, where you had a great view of the children playing on the small playground.

"This place has never been this crowded before." Robert claimed. "The playground is usually empty, and sometimes I act like a five year old and play on it."
You let out a laugh, "I can see you playing on there."
"My favorite playground game as a child was squish the lemon." Robert claimed.
You laughed, "I liked that game too."

As you continued to watch the children play, you looked over and noticed several teenagers taking pictures. It seemed like they were taking selfies at first, but then you were beginning to realize they might have been taking pictures of you and Robert.

"Just ignore them." Robert mumbled to you.

You nodded.

Suddenly, the same group of teenagers approached the two of you.

"H-Hi Robert!" They smiled somewhat nervously. "W-Would you mind taking a few selfies with us?"

Robert then looked at you and looked at the fans.

"Would you mind if (Y/N) can be in it?" Robert asked.

The group of teenagers grew a somewhat annoyed look but then quickly faked a smile, but you could tell they didn't want you to be any part of the photo.

"S-Sure." The teenager nodded.

The teenager put her phone on a selfie stick and extended the selfie stick up to the sky. You stared at the camera awkwardly, smirking a smile.

Finally, the group thanked Robert before heading off to another part of the park.

"I-I'm sorry..." you said. "I shouldn't have been a part of that."
"I should've said something about it..." Robert remarked.

Just then, another group of fans started approaching the two of you. It came to the point where Robert had to grab you and the two of you ran out of the park together.

"I feel terrible for doing that..." Robert said. "But I know you don't feel comfortable with it."
"No, I enjoy meeting fans." You claimed. "It's just the fans who are rude to me I don't mind meeting, like the ones who first met us at the park."
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." Robert said.
"Don't worry about it." You assured him.

Robert then looked at the time.

"Anyways, it's time for us to go to the cafe anyways." Robert said, changing the subject. "I hope you're hungry."
You nodded, "I'm starving."

Robert smiled back, turned on the car and drove off to the cafe.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoutout to Kaiaa for this idea! I have some more ideas from other people in future chapters so stay tuned!

More to come!
~Jackir30