Four

Throughout that next few weeks, Robert posted several more videos. A couple of them were vlogs, one of them being of him doing random stuff, another one being an April Fools video, one of the videos was a game, another video was a photoshop video, and another one was an introduction for Pewdiepie's intro contest, or something along the lines of that.

You went on Twitter to see that Robert was tweeting about a new video that he would have uploaded today. You decided to DM him.

Can't wait for the new video!

Robert responded back moments later

I can't wait until it gets uploaded!

You then decided to change the subject.

Glad to see you making videos again :)

Robert responded back.

I'm glad to be back making videos. I've missed it! Schools almost over for me.

You responded back.

Lucky :/

Robert responded back.

Sorry ;P

After about a half hour, you went on Rob's channel, noticing a video called "Ship Yourself" on the channel. You immediately knew it was a parody of Justin Bieber's song, and you knew it would be better than Justin's original song.

You watched the video and listened to his voice. The video was about YouTube and TV ships. You noticed Septiplier, Troyler, Phan and Destiel being the ships mentioned in the video. You loved it! You thought it was very clever and you thought he really nailed the song.

You go back and DM him telling him how awesome the song was.

Not too long after, you notice a tweet from Robert about how he had reached 10K subs on YouTube, which was insane.

Throughout the next several days, his subscriber count continued to climb and his views for Ship Yourself was also increasing and becoming very popular.

You DMed him once again.

Congrats on your Ship Yourself video being so popular and reaching 10K subs! :D

Robert immediately responded back.

Thank you :D

You were about to respond back when he suddenly responded, changing the subject.

Sorry if this is random and out of the blue, but I was wondering... Are you going to Pax Prime??

You responded back.

No, why r u?

Robert responded back.

Yeah I am. I've been invited.

You responded back.

No... I'm not...

Robert responds back with a frowny face.

I really wanted to meet u :(

You responded back.

I really want to meet you too :/ maybe I can try and see if I can go?

Robert responded back but only with an okay.

You decided to go back and look up the cost for the tickets and the airfare to get to Seattle. Altogether, it was over a thousand dollars. You knew you had a lot more than that in your savings thanks to your work and your parents, but your parents were very strict on how you spent your money and you knew they would be mad if you asked them about the convention.

Despite the odds, you decided to ask anyway.

"There's a convention I would like to go to in June up in Seattle called PAX Prime. I looked up the prices and all and I have enough money to pay it off." You explained.
"How much is it?" Your father asked.
"Well, counting airfare and hotel, it's over a thousand dollars." You said.

You saw your dad grow that stern and angry look. Without any hesitation, you took his response as a no and you went back upstairs, regretting everything you had said.

You DM Robert back.

I just asked... I can't go :'(

A few moments later, Robert responds back.

I'm sorry :/

You responded back.

It's not your fault

Just then, you notice the door opening and your mother coming in. She sat at your bedside.

"Your father and I had a talk, and we decided that since you've been really good this year as far as work and school and other activities, we have decided to let you go to this convention." Mom explained.

You immediately grew a large grin and you thrust your arms around your mother, thanking her a thousand times before she left.

You really wanted to tell Rob about how you were now allowed to go, but you decided not to.

You wanted to make it a surprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry if the events about Robert posting videos and when he hit 10K seems out of order. I tried to match them lol. And I think Robert is going to PAX Prime this year idk. All Ik is that I won't be going
:( even though I really want to. Lol

More to come soon!

Jackir30!