Five

Before you knew it, PAX Prime was finally here. The only bad news with this was that you had to wake up at two in the morning. Also, your mom and dad were not coming with you, you were left all on your own. As much as it sucked when you were first told this, you were able to easily get hotel reservations that took escorts from the airport to the hotel, as well as from the hotel to the convention. Despite the extra money you had to pay for this, you knew it would be worth it.

After getting up, grabbing your suitcases and some last minute items, your mother was already downstairs with her cup of coffee ready to take you to the airport. After a few minutes, you guys went into the car and headed off to the airport. While looking out the passenger window on the way to the airport, you could not help but think of Robert's face when he sees you. You were hoping he would recognize you. Especially since your icon was a photo of you.

After a half hour, your mom pulled up to the terminal of the airport where your plane was. She got up, took out your stuff from the trunk, and hugged you goodbye before you went inside of the airport and checked in. Since it was so early in the morning, you did not have any problems checking in and going through security. Unfortunately, you couldn't get any breakfast from any of the restaurants before your flight because they were not opened yet. You had to stick with the crappy airline food.

While waiting in your terminal for your flight to be called, your phone buzzed. It was a tweet from Robert exclaiming how excited he was to be going to PAX Prime. You smiled, your heart racing with excitement. You seriously wanted to tell him, but you resisted the urge to tell him.

Finally, after a half hour, your flight was called to board. It took about 15 minutes before everybody was on board, and the plane finally took off.

You were on your way to Seattle.
---
You opened your eyes after you felt a loud thud. You looked out the window, everything still was a little dark, with a peek of sunrise over the horizon. You became confused until you realized you had landed at the airport near Seattle. You were in a different time zone.

After a couple minutes, you and all the other passengers got off the plane and headed over to baggage claim. There, you grabbed your suitcases. Then, as you looked around, you became confused. You didn't know where to go now. You looked around, noticing people exiting the airport already and heading to their destination. You didn't have any idea how to find the escorts that took you to the hotel. You hated asking people for directions, especially since they were strangers.

Unfortunately, you did end up having to ask somebody. Fortunately, they knew about the convention. Unfortunately again, you had to wait two hours before the escorts for the convention arrived.

You decided to sit at a nearby bench and wait. You decided to pass the time by listening to some music.
---
About an hour and a half later, you were laying on the bench, nearly about to fall asleep when another buzzing sound came through your phone. It was another notification from Robert.

Just landed at the airport in Seattle! So psyched!

Your eyes widened. You were at that same airport. You couldn't let him see you, it would completely ruin the surprise.

You then noticed a wave of people coming in to baggage claim, which is right where you were, still waiting for the cars that escorted you to the hotels to come.

Your eyes widened as you saw a familiar face beyond the crowd of people walking to the baggage claim.

It was Robert.

You immediately put on your hood and looked down at your phone, your heart racing, your hands shaking. You never felt like this before. Were you really this nervous to ruin the surprise? Was it the fact that he was right there in person that's making you feel this way? Or was it something else?

As you were carefully watching Robert among the crowd of people, you noticed a couple of cabs pulling up to the airport. On the hood of the car, were those advertised signs, and those particular set of cabs read: Pax Prime escorts so you immediately grabbed your things and headed outside.

"Hi..." You said to one of the drivers. "I-I'm here for the convention... I've been told to wait for you guys."
"I just need to see your ID and passes for the convention." The driver stated.

You nodded as you quickly gave the driver your ID and convention pass. He then gave them back to you and gave you the okay to get into the cab.

"D-Do I need to pay you?" You ask the driver.
"No, you paid for the escorts along with your package so you're good to go." The driver assured you.
"Oh, okay, thank you." You responded.

Moments before the cab drove off, you noticed Robert with his bags of luggage coming out of the airport and confronting one of the other escorts.

Then, the cab drove off and that was all you saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! We're just getting to the good parts of the story!

What would you do if you saw Robert? Me personally, I would confront him, say hi to him and gave him a hug and see if he recognizes me from Twitter :P

More to come!
~Jackir30