Forty-Five!

A/N: Sorry this is a major time skip ahead to PAX East, I literally have nothing else planned besides this. Hope you still enjoy anyways.

You and (F/N) slept over your house the night before you headed to the airport to go up to Boston. You both jumped as you heard your alarm buzzing. It was five in the morning. Despite the maybe one to two hours of sleep you both got, the two of you actually got up and got dressed to prepare yourselves for your trip to the airport.

After making sure you both had everything you needed to go to Boston and to PAX, your mom drove you over to the airport, still in her pajamas. She pulled up to the terminal you both were going to and smiled.

"Have fun, you two!" Mom exclaimed.
"Trust me, we will!" You smiled.

You then shut the door and went inside. After about a half hour of checking in and going through security, you both still had enough time to get something to eat before your flight left.

"Do you think we'll be able to meet people like Jack and Mark there?" (F/N) asked.
"Maybe." You responded. "We just gotta see what Robert wants to do."
"What if Robert bumps into fans?" She asked.
"We'll just hang around and do our own little thing, that's all." You responded.
"What if fans want to come and pulverize you like they wanted to when you visited Robert?" She asks.
"(F/N), you're not helping." You said.
"I'm just saying." She continued. "There may be somebody over there who scolds you and Robert's relationship."
"Well, that's fine, as long as they don't do anything to harm or upset me and Robert." You  stated.
"But what if they do try and get you?" Your friend asked.
"Security will handle it!" You exclaimed, becoming annoyed.
"What if security somehow isn't there?" She asked once more.
You rolled your eyes, having enough of this conversation. "Fine, you're hired as my special bodyguard!"

Before she could ask anything else, you whipped out your earbuds, stuck them in your ear and listened to music. That's when she finally got the message and stopped asking you questions.

After eating, the two of you waited over at the terminal. You smiled and took a photo of the plane on your phone. You then sent it to Robert.

About to board our plane! :D

After you sent the message, the two of you watched the planes take off and land for the next twenty minutes before the flight attendant called your flight up to board.

As you both boarded the plane and sat down in your seats, you looked at your phone one last time, seeing no response from Robert. You kinda figured he wouldn't respond, he was probably still sleeping.

With that, you put your phone on airplane mode as asked by the flight attendants and watched as the plane pulled out of the terminal, went on the runway and took off. You took a look back and watched as the airport disappeared in the clouds and then smiled as you could say you were now on your way to Boston.
---
You woke up to a sudden explosion. You felt the plane suddenly bouncing uncontrollably in extreme turbulence. You looked around as you saw everybody around you beginning to panic, but you didn't see any sign of (F/N) anywhere.

"(F/N)?" You called out. (F/N)!"

You looked out the window, noticing the plane diving extremely fast to the ground.

"Oh my god..." You whispered to yourself.

You suddenly heard somebody speak over the intercom.

"This is your pilot speaking." The pilot stated. "Prepare to crash land!"

You immediately tried looking for your phone to try and send a message to Robert, but your phone wasn't where it was before.

Before you could even react though, you heard another loud explosion.
---
You gasped and sat up in your seat. Noticing yourself still on the plane safely. You looked over next to you, noticing your friend staring at you weirdly.

"Hey? You okay?" Your friend asked.
"Yeah." You responded in relief, your heart still racing, "Yeah, I'm good."
"Did you have a nightmare or something?" She asked.
"Yeah." You responded.
"Well, that's what happens when you watch videos of plane crashes before you leave for the airport." She explained.
"Yeah." You let out a laugh. "I guess you're right."
"Anyways, they say we've got another 10 minutes before we begin to land." Your friend stated.
"Really?" You asked. "I was asleep the entire time?"
"Yeah, believe it or not." Your friend nodded.

After a couple minutes, the plane began to descend as the plane beginning to land. You looked out the window as you could see the city of Boston from outside the window. You suddenly grew anxious as you remembered your dream you had, but as soon as the plane landed smoothly on the runway, the dream quickly slipped from your mind and filled you with relief.

But then you also grew excited because you were also now in Boston!

As soon as you got into the airport from the terminal, you checked your phone, where Robert's most recent message from an hour ago showed him at the airport getting ready to board his plane.

Even though you knew he probably wouldn't get the message because he was probably already on the plane, you still responded back.

Have a safe flight over here. Just got here <3

You and your friend then decided to go and get your bags from baggage claim and get a taxi cab over to the hotel and check yourselves in.