Fifty-Two

You woke up the next morning around 8 in the morning. You saw your friend still asleep. You looked over at your phone, noticing a few messages from Robert.

R: Not feeling too good. Think I got the PAX Plague :'P
R: If u want to still go to the convention you can

You smiled. This was perfect. You and Ethan could still go to the convention together. But you also felt bad for Robert. You knew you had to go and see him first.

But before you did anything, you texted Ethan.

Y: Still good to hang out today. Meet me @ 9:30?
E: Hell yeah :D

You quickly got up out of bed, got dressed and got yourself ready. After a couple minutes, you left the hotel room and headed over to Robert's room. You silently knocked on the door. It took a few moments but he finally answered the door. His hair was a mess and he looked exhausted.

"Holy crap, you look terrible!" You said.
"Well, thanks for pointing out the obvious." Robert remarked.
"Are you sure you don't want me to stay here and take care of you?" You asked.
"(Y/N), I don't want you getting sick, so there's no need to take care of me because I'll be asleep the entire time." Robert explained. "And besides, I pretty much saw everything I needed to see."
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Totally." Robert nodded.

You wanted to give him a hug but Robert encouraged you not to. So instead, you just have air hugs and blew a kiss to him before you headed down into the lobby area, meeting up with Ethan.

"Hey!" Ethan smiled.
"Hi!" You smiled back. "Are you ready to go?"
"If you're ready!" Ethan responded.

The two of you made your way out of the hotel and around the block over to the convention.

"Are you not worried about keeping your face hidden?" You asked him.
"I'm not worried about it." Ethan assured you. "If fans run into me I'll gladly take pictures and stuff with them, as long as they don't follow us around."
"Yeah, me and Robert went through the same thing." You added. "But luckily nobody followed us around."

The two of you walked around, stopping at some booths and going by and even watching some panels. At some of the booths, Ethan even wanted to get you some stuff but you convinced him not to buy you anything. However, there was one Pokémon plushie he found he insisted you keep, so you did.

As the day went on, you noticed staff beginning to take some booths and decorations down. That's when you and Ethan decided to call it a day at the convention. But he wasn't done with the day just yet.

"You wanna go to the café around the corner and get some food real quick?" Ethan asked.
"Sure." You nodded.

The two of you walked out of the convention and headed on over into the café where a hostess sat the two of you down.

You both were silent when you both were figuring out what to eat, but after ordering, the two of you got talking.

"Thanks for walking around with me at the convention!" Ethan exclaimed. "I had a great time."
"I did too." You smiled.
"Y'know, last night after talking to you and everything, I sort of regret everything I told you." Ethan explained. "I shouldn't have just given you my number right off the bat. I should've just told you that we should become friends and take it from there."
"I think that would've been better." You agreed. "Because when I saw you give me your number I was kind of in a panic because I wasn't sure how to react to you or to Robert or to anybody."
"Yeah, I'm sorry for making things incredibly awkward then." Ethan said.
"I'm past all of that now." You responded.
"That's good." Ethan said. "So do you just want to remain friends?"
"Yeah, I'd be totally okay with that." You nodded.
"Awesome!" Ethan smiled.

The two of you began chatting about YouTube and your lives in general before your food came out and you began eating.

After the two of you were done eating, you left the café and headed back into the hotel room. As soon as you got in there however, you two were met with a familiar face.

Robert.

"Hey you guys..." Robert said in a sarcastic tone. "What do we have here?"

Your heart began to race. What in the hell was he doing down here?

"What are you doing down here?" You asked.
"I was sleeping," Robert responded. "Then I found out through some fans on Twitter that you and Ethan were hanging out without me knowing."
"Robert, me and Ethan are just friends I swear!"
"Is that why you really went back to the convention?" Robert asked. "To be with Ethan?"
"Robert, it's a long story but if you give us the chance I'll explain it." You claimed.

Suddenly, without any hesitation, Robert took a swing and hit Ethan directly in the face.

"ROBERT!" You screamed.

Ethan fell to the ground, covering most of his face.

You then went to help Ethan up. As he uncovered his face, you noticed blood gushing from his nose.

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed, slightly panicked. "Are you okay?"
"I-I dunno." Ethan stuttered, still in shock from being punched.

You then gave Robert a stern look. He was looking back at you almost emotionless.

"If this is how it's going to be don't even bother talking to me again." You stated.

You then helped Ethan across the lobby and into the elevator, avoiding the dozens of people who were staring as they had witnessed the entire thing.

As the elevator closed, you looked at Robert once more, his face still showing no signs of any emotion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updating to this story! I've just had to update other stories and I just didn't feel like writing at some points.

I also apologize for the major dramatic moment that just happened. I know Robert would never do that to anybody! If you guys read all my stories, I pretty much do that all the time :P

But I'm going to leave you with these questions:
- What did you think Robert punching Ethan?
- Who do you think is to blame for this entire thing?
- What do you think will happen next?

More to come!
~Jackir30