Eleven

Around 7:00 the next morning, both you and Robert got up and headed over to the airport. The two of you surprisingly didn't say anything on the way over there.

As you pulled up to your terminal, the two of you grabbed your bags and headed inside.

You sighed as you looked over to the check-in area, which was surprisingly empty with the exception of one person.

"So... I guess this is it then." You said.
"Yeah, for right now at least." Robert nodded.
"I had a lot of fun this weekend." You smiled.
"I did too," Robert agreed, "Hopefully we can do it again sometime."
"What will you be doing here?" I asked.
"I have to find my terminal anyway since I'm on a different flight," Robert explained, "then I'll just stick around here for a while."
"Okay," You say, "It was nice hanging out with you."
"You too." Robert smiled back.

You and Robert then hugged each other tightly.  After a few moments, the two of you looked at one another, almost awkwardly. Then you two let go of one another.

"So... I guess I'll see you around," Robert said, "I guess I'll text you after I get back home."
"Maybe we can skype or something?" You asked.
"I'd like that." Robert nodded.

You gave each other one last smile and one last wave before you two parted ways. While waiting in line, you watched as Robert walked away until you could no longer see him.

You had a feeling inside of you as he had suddenly disappeared. You already missed him.

You then checked in and went through security before heading over to your terminal. You decided to get a quick meal before going on the six hour flight home. While you were eating, you looked around, thinking you would see Robert, but you couldn't find him anywhere.

After eating, you headed back to the terminal where everyone was already lined up. You quickly got in line and went onto the plane. As you packed one of your bags in the compartment and sat down, you looked out the window, thinking about when you and Robert had said goodbye. You two only hugged. You probably regretted not kissing him, because who knows when you two will ever see each other again?

Stop that you keep telling yourself. Take it one step at a time, remember?

You noticed another girl sitting next to you. She was around your age, and she looked familiar.

"Hey, weren't you at the convention?" You asked.
"Yeah," she nodded, "I recognize you. You were with Robert, right?"
"Yeah." You nodded.
"Might I ask if you two are like... a couple?" She asks.

Your heart pounded out of your chest. You didn't know what to say, you didn't know you would be put in this situation already. You were scared of saying anything in case this girl goes crazy and starts spilling everything on social media.

"Don't be nervous or anything," the girl said, "I won't tell anybody."
"W-Well..." You stutter, "Yeah... But we told each other not to confirm it to anybody until we both feel comfortable."
"Aw, that's sweet!" The girl smiled, "I think you two are very cute together."

You smiled back. You trusted this girl, and you were glad you weren't sat next to a total stranger the entire six hour flight back home.

As the plane took off and for the first few hours of the flight, you and the girl, whose name happened to be Christa, talked nonstop about the convention and the stuff that you both did. She showed you the picture of her and Robert from the one day he had his own booth for the convention. You didn't tell her anything about anything you and Robert did outside of the convention, but you did talk about some of the places you both went to when exploring the convention.

Then, for the last few hours of the flight, you two decided to rest. Although Christa instantly fell asleep, you couldn't. You just popped in your earphones, listened to music and looked out the window.

Finally, the plane started to dip and began to land. After turning off airplane mode on your phone, you got a text from Robert that was sent three hours ago telling you his flight was about to leave. Even though he wouldn't get your message right away, you texted back saying you had just landed.

After reaching a terminal, you and Christa both went to baggage claim. After grabbing your bags, you two parted ways, but not without following each other on Twitter.

As you headed out the door, you noticed your moms car out in front of the terminal. She immediately hugged you and told you how much she missed you. She then helped you put your bags in the trunk before you headed off home.

"So, how was the convention?" Mom asked.
"It was great." You responded.
"Did you get any photos of you and that YouTuber?" Mom asked.
"We actually bumped into each other quite a few times." You said.
"Well that must've been pretty awesome!" Mom said.
"Yeah, it was." You responded.

You both stayed silent the rest of the way home. As you pulled up to your house, you took your bags upstairs and without any hesitation, flopped onto your bed and fell right to sleep. Your bed was probably the one thing you missed the most when being away.

You woke up about three hours later to your phone buzzing. It was a text from Robert.

(R= Robert, Y= You)

R: Just landed and just got your message
Y: Yeah, I'm sleeping.
R: Sry I woke u
Y: It's ok, I was waiting for u to txt back anyway
R: Ok. When I get home I might sleep too :)
Y: Ok
R: Go back to sleep :P
Y: Ok

You put your phone down and slept for another hour.

When you woke up, you realized it was around 9pm. You decided to go downstairs and get a quick bite to eat before going back upstairs. After eating, you decided to quickly text some friends and go through Twitter before going back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the small break I took in between. I wanted to take a small break because I know Robert had a very difficult week and I didn't want to continue with this story knowing he was feeling this way. (Not that it mattered, he doesn't read this story anyways, but still :P) but I'm back to making this story and I don't think I plan on stopping anytime soon (unless I get writers block, which I hope doesn't happen)

More to come!
~Jackir30