Twenty-Seven

~~~One month later~~~

You and Robert have started to become unbelievably busy. Robert has been busy trying to upload videos at a consistent time and you just started your senior year of high school. You were excited because it was your final year of high school, but you were also nervous because of one thing, college. You still weren't sure what college you would be going to and whether or not you would want to live on campus or not. It all depended on your test scores to see what college you would be accepted to. So studying was also making you busy.

It also got you easily stressed out because you didn't have much free time to really do anything because you wanted to get good grades. Whenever you did have free time and wanted to talk to Robert, he was too busy to skype you. It got you really worried about your relationship. Was this how it was going to be now? From talking every single day to barely talking at all? Would it end eventually because of this? You didn't want it to.

One day, you had to get up early to go to school in order to take your first major test. It was a test you could retake if you wanted to, but you really wanted to get a decent score the first time around so that you could be guaranteed that you could go into a good college. You didn't get a good nights sleep before thanks to the pressure, but you ate a pretty good breakfast to start your day.

"(Y/N)" Your mom said. "Don't worry if you don't get a good score on your first try. This is your first time taking this test."
"I know." You responded. "I just want to get a good score though just to get it done and over with."
"I know." Your mom nodded.

After eating, you went over to the school and took the test. Your heart was pounding out of the chest the entire time. You almost felt like you were going to get sick, but luckily you didn't.

After handing in your final test, you breathed a sigh of relief as you left the school, but then you blanked out over the test you just took. What exactly was on the test? How exactly did you do? What did you remember and what did you not remember? Either way, it was a test and you took it and you were happy you did.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

About a month letter, you got a letter in the mail. It was from the organization that held the test you took a month prior. You immediately went inside your house and opened it. Your eyes widened as you read your score.

You got a 2000. The perfect score for that test was a 2400.

"That's amazing!" Your mom responded as she read the letter. "I'm so proud of you!"
"I can't believe I got that high of a score." You responded. "I thought I'd get a little bit lower than that."
"That just goes to show that your hard work really does pay off." Your mom said.

You decided to go upstairs and try to skype Robert. Surprisingly, he answered.

"Hey!" Robert smiled. You smiled back. "You seem really happy."
"I got my test scores back that's why." You responded. "And I got a 2000 out of 2400."
"Really? That's awesome." Robert said. "Are you gonna take it again?"
"No." you immediately answered. "I don't want to put all the unnecessary pressure on me again."
"Yeah, I'm glad I'm done with all of that." Robert said.
"Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in!" You sassed. Robert chuckled.

You then changed the subject, "So what have you been up to?"
"I've been editing my newest music video, which should be up by tomorrow, hopefully." Robert said.
"You haven't been tweeting about it like you usually do." You said.
"That's because it's a surprise." Robert smiled.
"Oh, now I'm curious." You responded.
"Well, you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow!" Robert smirked.
"Please? Just a little sneak peek?" You asked.
"I can't!" Robert responded. "It'll give it away."
You smiled, sighing and rolled your eyes. "Okay, I'll wait until tomorrow."

A couple minutes later, the two of you ended your skype call. You felt so relieved in talking to him again. It felt like forever since you actually skyped him and you were glad that nothing has suddenly changed.

But now you became curious about the music video. You began narrowing it down. He already did a video about Septiplier, about Jack, Mark, Dan and Phil, basically everything he likes.

What was next??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think it will be about?
Comment below!

Also, I apologize for 1) this chapter kinda sucking and 2) not updating as much. Thanks to school and other things I haven't been in the proper mood to write anything. Hope you guys understand!

More to come!
~Jackir30