Thirty-Seven

As Robert was driving you to the cafe, you began to calm down over the entire situation that occurred over at the park. You couldn't stop thinking about it though. You never thought that that situation would happen, especially since Robert's community is supposedly one of the best you have ever been in (besides Jack's and Mark's of course)

But your thoughts were interrupted as you pulled into the parking lot of the cafe. As soon as you pulled into the cafe, your stomach began to growl. You both were starving.

As you went into the cafe, you saw a whole crowd of people waiting in seats. Robert then proceeded to the front area to check yourselves in. The hostess then brought the two of you back to a small table area and gave you both menus.

"Aren't you glad I called ahead?" Robert asked.
"Yeah, I am now." You nodded.
"We would've been waiting for a good half hour, forty-five minutes." Robert said.
"Yeah." You agreed.

Just then, a waitress came by to take both of your orders for your drinks. When she was taking the drink orders, she didn't even glare an eye at you when you ordered. Her eyes were completely fixed on Robert's, which made it both awkward for you and for him.

As soon as the waitress left, you two looked at each other.

"What the hell is she doing? Flirting with you or something?" You asked.
Robert shrugged, "I hope not and she's just a psychopathic waitress who does that to every guy she comes across."

You put your hand on your cheek with your elbow on the table, still stressed out about the entire situation that happened earlier.

"This whole thing with the fans, is just... not what I expected." You explained to Robert.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that, I really do." Robert assured. "I know I can't stop some of these crazy fans because they will never listen, but hopefully at least things calm down eventually with them.
You sighed, "Yeah... I hope so too..."

The waitress then came back with a soda for you and a glass of water for Robert. As she set the water down on the table for Robert, she tilted the glass of water down to make it fall, making water fall on top of him. You knew that what she did wasn't an accident.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She fakely claimed to him.
"Um... yeah... it's fine." Robert said.
"No! It's not ok! A handsome boy like you shouldn't get water spilled on himself!" The waitress claimed.

You wanted to roll your eyes at the waitress, you wanted to yell at her, but instead, you stayed silent.

You went over next to him to put napkins on Robert to help dry him off a little, but the waitress cut you off.

"Hey, back off, let me help him!" The waitress said.
"No, I can help too!" You told her.
"No, I'm the one who spilled water on him, so let me handle this!" The waitress exclaimed.

She then stormed off to get some more napkins. Robert looked at you totally surprised, you looked at him sternly.

"Robert, I want to get out of here." You said.
"(Y/N), I know you're pissed, I am too." Robert said. "But let's not have this one person ruin our lunch!"
"She's our waitress, dammit!" You hissed at him, immediately regretting it afterwards. "She could end up putting poison on my lunch!"
"Alright, alright!" Robert interrupted. "We'll get the manager and we'll resolve the entire situation."

Robert and you both got up and walked up front, asking the hostess for the manager. The two of you then went back to your table where the manager came to let you both explain the situation. He seemed understanding of the situation and promised to get you both a new waitress and free lunches.

"Alright, problem solved!" Robert smiled.
"I guess..." You said.
"What's wrong?" Robert asked. "I thought you'd be relieved."
"I am..." you assured him. "I just wish it didn't have to be that way."
"Well, all restaurants have that one bad waitress." Robert claimed.
"Yeah, but do they flirt with you, possibly because they know you on the Internet?" You asked.
"Some have, believe it or not." Robert nodded. "But it's never been this bad."
"Yeah, probably not." You said. "Probably because I'm here."
"It has nothing to do with you, I promise." Robert assured you. "These fans so far have been all over me, they haven't really done anything negative to you besides possibly ignore you."
"Yeah but they do stuff to you in front of me as if I'm not there." You stated.
"Alright, well, next time this sort of thing happens, I'll make sure we leave." Robert promised you.
"Okay." You nodded.

Just then, Robert noticed the food for you both coming over to your table. But Robert's eyes widened as he realized the person who was bringing over the food, was the same waitress from earlier.

The two of you didn't say anything as she set his food down at the table.

"A burger for you." She said, smiling at Robert.
She then looked at you, her smile immediately dropping. "And Spaghetti..."

She then took the plate from the tray, flipped it over and the spaghetti landed right in your head.

"For you..." she continued.

You just sat there, you noticed Robert's jaw dropped. Everybody else in the entire cafeteria was surprised and looking at you as well.

You then looked at Robert, tears forming in your eyes. You have had enough of this.

Without any hesitation, you left the table and walked out of the cafe, not even caring about the spaghetti still on top of your head.

You then began walking up the hill, past Robert's car.

"(Y/N) wait!" Robert shouted. "Let me take you home!"
"No Robert!" You yelled back. "I need to be alone!"
"I'm sorry, I really am." Robert claimed.
"You would've taken me back the first time this happened if you really were sorry." You snapped.
"I know, I feel bad." Robert said, that sorrowful, puppy look on his face.
"I just want to be alone Robert." You said calmly to him. "I'll be fine."

You then turned around and walked up the hill towards the edge of the city, not looking back at Robert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took forever to make this chapter but here it is! Shoutout to KingGeorge for this idea! Everybody seemed to like it and I liked it too!

More to come!
~Jackir30