Fifteen

The next day, I woke up to my phone vibrating from a text from Robert.

R: Good morning!
Y: Hey :)
R: What should my Good Morning tweet say today?
Y: Lol I thought you said you weren't going to have me do that anymore?
R: Well this time it's different ;)
Y: Ok... What about John Cena nation?
R: LIKE IT!!!

A few minutes later, you got a notification from Robert's Twitter.

@RobertIDK: GOOD MORNING JOHN CENA NATION!!

You giggled.

You noticed your mom coming out of the bathroom to you smiling.

"What're you smiling for?" Mom asked.
"Robert texted me good morning." You responded.
"(Y/N) I hope you didn't force him to do any of that!" Mom said.
"No it was 100% him! I'm not one of those psycho girlfriends!" You exclaimed.

(Just FYI, I hate those psycho girlfriends who force their boyfriends to text them good morning and do other things with them and go crazy after they don't respond after 10 minutes, so if you are one of those people, I'm really sorry.)

Your mom then changed the subject.

"So his mom texted me and invited us out to go out to a buffet for lunch." Your mom said.
"Okay." You responded.

The two of you got ready and headed over to Robert's house. As you reached the front porch, Robert kindly opened the door for you and your mom.

He then lead you upstairs to his recording area.

"So I was thinking we could make a quick video, then when we come back I can show you how I edit it." Robert suggested.
"That sounds awesome." You nodded.
"What do you want to do?" Robert asked.
You shrugged, "whatever you want to do."
"No, no, you're the guest so you get to choose what we do." Robert smirked.
"I'm bad at making choices!" You laughed.
"You're not that bad." Robert said.
"Okay," you sighed. "Maybe a photo booth thing?"
"That's not a bad idea." Robert smiled. "See? That wasn't so hard."
"That was terrifying." You responded.

Robert laughed as he brought up a website that had different photo booth options on it. He looked over at you.

"This video is just for you and me, alright?" Robert asked. You nodded.

He then turned on the camera and pressed record.

"How's it going friends, it's RobertIDK here and I am here with my wonderful girlfriend, (Y/N)!"

Your heart skipped a beat as you heard that one word come out of his mouth. You didn't necessarily feel comfortable with him calling you his girlfriend yet. But I guess if this was a video between you and him, you didn't necessarily mind.

"Today, we are going to be doing a photo booth challenge, as requested by (Y/N)." Robert said.
"Don't say it was my idea." You said shyly.
"But it was your idea." Robert said, "and I think it's an awesome idea!"
You blush slightly as Robert continued to talk, "So I just pulled up a random website where you can record yourself doing the photo booth challenge, and I can't wait to see how this turns out!"
He then looks at you, "Are you ready?" You nod.
"Remember, you gotta try not to laugh, okay?" Robert asked.
"That's part of the challenge?" You asked.
"Yeah, why else would it be called Photo Booth challenge? Otherwise it would be called just... Photo booth."
"Okay, whatever." You giggled.

Robert then clicked on the first option, which was the swirl in the middle. You and Robert's shoulders were already swirling around each other. You started smiling, trying to hold in your laughter.

"Oh god." Robert said. "Our shoulders are already going at it."

You suddenly began laughing uncontrollably.

"I know I won't be able to not laugh at this stuff, Robert." You told him.
"Alright, well then laugh if you want, I won't stop you." Robert said.
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Totally." Robert responded.

Robert then turned to face the camera.

"That's like our little saying we say to each other, we're basically TFIOS." Robert said.

You smiled again.

Robert then went to the next option, which was the one with the enlarged forehead. You two started laughing uncontrollably the first second you saw what you both looked like.

There were about a dozen more options you could choose from and you did all of them. Altogether, the video was about a half hour long. Both you and Robert decided to do his outro together. You both then snapped your fingers and pointed it at the camera. Robert then went over to the camera and stopped the recording.

"How'd you like that?" Robert asked.
"That was a lot of fun!" You smiled.

Robert then looked at the time.

"Oh crap, we probably have to get going." Robert said.
"It's time to go already?" You asked.
"Yeah, we had to make reservations at like 11:30 believe it or not." Robert said.
"Okay." You said.

You two then went downstairs. You then looked everywhere for your mom, realizing she wasn't anywhere in the house. Neither was Robert's mom.

You then heard Robert sigh as he looked at his phone.

"They left without us." Robert sighed.
"What?" You asked. "What does that mean?"
"It means I'm gonna have to take you there and meet them up there." Robert said.
"Okay, well what's so bad about that?" You asked.
"My cars a mess." Robert said.
"Nothing can be more messier than my Dad's car." You responded. "Besides, I wanna watch you drive, if that doesn't sound weird."
Robert chuckled, "No I guess it doesn't."

The two of you then went outside and went into Robert's car. It was indeed a mess, but you could still sit yourself in the car and not be on top of trash.

"You ready to go?" Robert asked.
"Yeah." You nodded.

Robert then pulled out of the driveway and headed over to the restaurant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol that last part was a weird little add in so sorry if that sounds kinda suckish.

More to come!
~Jackir30