Twenty-Five

The next day, you woke up and looked at the time. It was around 9:00 in the morning. You knew where Robert was, it was 6am, so you knew he wasn't awake yet. You knew he wouldn't be awake until at least noontime your time. So you had about 3 hours to kill. Throughout those three hours, you decided to listen to some music, watch Jacksepticeye play Undertale, and of course, you rewatched Robert's video he sent that both you and him made together.

Around 11:30, you finally got a text from Robert.

R: Good morning :)
R: Wait... It's still morning where u r right?
Y: Lol yeah
R: Okay, good :D
Y: What're you going to do today?
R: Had to get up early to take a tour of the house. I might skype you and show you around too.
Y: That would be amazing! I miss our Skype calls :)
R: I miss just seeing you in person.
Y: I miss seeing you too :'(
R: Don't worry! We'll skype each other real soon! :)
Y: Can't come soon enough!
R: Haha. We're leaving now so I'll ttyl
H: K bye! :D

You stopped texting him and a big smile grew across your face. You would be skyping him for the first time in what felt like weeks. You couldn't wait to talk to him again!
---
After about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, Robert texted you back.

R: The house looks amazing! I can't wait for you to see it! :D
Y: Wish I could be there with you!
R: C'mon, Skyping will be almost just like that! :D
Y: I guess you're right!
R: I'm always right!
Y: Idk about that ;P
R: :/

You giggled. You then prepared yourself for a skype call, which would be any minute. As soon as you went on the app on your phone, his name popped up in your contacts and you answered it. As soon as you saw his face, your smile grew bright. You hadn't smiled that much since you first went and met him at his house when he lived just two hours away.

"Hey!" Robert and you both say at the same time.
"How have you been?" Robert asked.
"I'm a lot better now that I see you!" You respond.
"Yeah, I feel the same way!" Robert agreed.
"How's your leg?" You asked him.
"Well, I don't need to use crutches anymore, which is a good thing!" Robert responded. "I had to make an appointment to get it removed sometime next week!"
"That's awesome!" You smiled.
"Can't wait to get it off!" Robert celebrated.
"How hard has it been not telling your fans?" You asked.
"I wanted to tell them so badly and I felt bad for not saying anything, but I don't want them worried, ya know?" Robert asked.
"I guess that makes sense." You responded. "But I mean, they should know, you know?"
"I know..." Robert responded. "But it wasn't really that bad when you think about it, it could've been much worse!"
"I know..." You said.
"Alright, let's change the subject so I can show you around the house!" Robert immediately continued.
"Yeah, I wanna see!" You responded.

Robert then switched the camera to the other side. It showed his room.

"Yeah, this will be my bedroom." Robert began. "I actually will have a separate room to record things."
"That's awesome!" You responded.

He then went out of that room and went into another room.

"Yeah, this will be my office." Robert continued. "I can't wait to set it all up!"
"You should do like an office tour." You suggested.
"I just might, that sounds pretty cool." Robert responded.

Robert then went into another room. He showed you the bathroom.

"Yeah, this is the shit and shower room." Robert chuckled.
You giggled and rolled your eyes. "I definitely did not see that coming." You responded sarcastically.
Robert chuckled. "Yeah, I'm a clever person."

Robert then made his way out of the bathroom and you heard footsteps, so he must've been going down the stairs.

"There are other bedrooms, but I want to focus on the main parts of the house." Robert said.
"Okay, that's fine." You assured him.

He then panned the camera around to show the kitchen and what would be the dining room area. You smiled. It looked real nice. He then showed you the living room and front porch, and of course the other "shit and shower room." But there was no shower, so he just called it the "shit room"

"That's pretty much the tour!" Robert concluded. "Exit is that way!" Pointing in a random direction.
"I love it!" You responded. "I hope I get to see it one day!"
"You will." Robert said. "I can guarantee it."

Robert then decided to end the skype call.

"Listen, I have to go back to the hotel so we can start packing things and moving them in." Robert said. "It might take another day or two before we can do something like this again."
"It's okay." You reassured him. "Take all the time you need."
"Thanks, (Y/N)" Robert smiled. "I love you"
"I love you too!" You responded.

You both decided to blow kisses to each other before you both ended the call.

You smiled as you laid back on your bed, feeling much better that you and him were finally able to speak to each other again.