Forty-One

When the two of you got back home, you two immediately went to the office and brainstormed some ideas about Yuri On Ice that Robert could talk about in his video. Based on some tweets you saw, Robert ended up talking about the theme song and the idea behind the pork cutlet bowls.

You decided to stay behind the camera and watch Robert record his videos. It felt awkward not being on camera with him, but it was also kinda cool watching him do his own thing.

Robert ended up having to re-record several times because of some mess ups he did. But finally, after a few hours later, he was finally done recording. But he still had to spend some time editing it.

You both looked at the time, it was almost midnight.

"You should probably get some sleep." Robert told you.
"You should too." You told him.
"But I need to edit this and have this video up." Robert said.
"Robert, I'm only going to be here one more day, and we're going skiing tomorrow and it should be lots of fun." You assured him. "I promise another day won't hurt."

Robert was silent for a moment before he finally agreed with you. He saved his recordings, turned off the computer and headed out of his room for the night.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning so we can go skiing." Robert said.
"You too." You smiled back.

The two of you hugged each other tightly before you went back into your room and went to bed. As soon as your head hit the pillow, you fell right to sleep.
---
You woke up the next morning to the sound of your alarm playing one of Robert's songs on your iPhone. You looked at the time, it was 8am.

As you walked down the stairs and got yourself some breakfast, you noticed the downstairs area of the house empty. Robert still wasn't awake yet.

As you ate your breakfast, you noticed Robert fully clothed and ready to go, but still tired.

"You still look tired." You claimed.
"Yeah, I kinda am." Robert nodded.
You rolled your eyes, "You stayed up and edited the video, didn't you?"
Robert let out a tired chuckle, "Yeah..."
"I don't want you going skiing if you're going to be tired." You told him.
"(Y/N), I'll be fine, I just have to get some coffee in my system." Robert explained. "And the adrenaline from skiing will probably wake me up."
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Totally." He nodded.

You just rolled your eyes and decided to wait until later on to see what would happen.

About a half hour later, you and Robert were both in the car and headed out to the ski resort.
---
As soon as you got there and handed in your tickets, you looked at the hills where you would be skiing. There were three levels. Beginner, intermediate and expert. The expert one showed skiers going down an actual mountain at what looked like a full ninety degree angle.

"You excited?" Robert asked. You nodded. "Which one do you want to go on first?"

You chose (Beginner/Intermediate/Expert) and went on the ski lift that took you to the top of the slope.

As soon as you reached the top and looked at the bottom, your heart began to race. You had never actually skied before.

"You okay?" Robert asked.
"I'm just nervous..." You responded.
"Don't worry, just keep up with me and you'll be fine." Robert assured you.
"O-Okay." You responded.

The guard on top of the slope gave you both the okay to ski down. Without any hesitation, Robert began making his way down. You ended up going down a second or two after him. You tried to keep up with him, but you were scared of skiing down any faster.

But suddenly, other skiers who were meeting down from the other slopes began meeting up towards the bottom of the slope and you couldn't keep up with Robert and suddenly ended up getting lost.

Not being able to see Robert made you incredibly nervous, and seeing some of the impatient people from behind you trying to push you forward only made things worse.

Just as you thought you were completely lost however, you were down at the bottom of the slope and Robert was there waiting for him. You embraced him with relief.

"I'm sorry, did you get lost?" He asked.
You nodded, "don't worry, it was only for those last few seconds."
"How did it feel?" Robert asked.
"I'm not sure." You shrugged.
"Well, if you don't want to ski again, maybe we could go tubing." Robert suggested.
"That sounds like fun!" You immediately responded.

You and Robert both went to take off your skis and made your way over to the tubing area, where you got a two seater tube so the two of you could slide down the hill together. The two of you ended up going down the hill several times before finally deciding to call it a day.

You two both decided to go into the large log cabin for some refreshments and to warm up.

"So, did you have fun?" Robert asked. You nodded. "It's a shame it has to end." He responded.
"Well, just think, if I do end up applying and getting accepted into that university, then we could be doing this stuff more often." You explained.
"Yeah, hopefully." Robert responded.
"Everything will be fine, I promise." You assured him.

Robert hugged you tightly for a few moments before you both went back outside and decided to go back home. Robert decided to finally upload his Yuri On Ice video while you did some last minute packing.

By the time you both were done doing your own separate thing, it was 8:00 at night, and you had to leave at 4am the next day to catch your flight back home.

You hated the thought of leaving, but you knew you would hopefully be back, and this time, you would be staying much longer.