Fifty-Four

You looked at Robert and sighed. You hated what he did, but you knew you could never hate him. But you knew you couldn't automatically forgive him and forget what just happened.

"Listen..." you finally told Robert. "I don't exactly buy that you got mad because of your medicine you're taking because you're sick. But I also know you're not the type of person to punch somebody without a specific reason. So as long as you promise me that you will never pull a stunt like that again, I am willing to forgive you."
Robert breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god. I thought this whole thing between you and I were over."
"It's not." You assured explained. "But obviously I'm not just going to forget what just happened. It's going to take some time before I can completely move on from it."
"I understand." Robert nodded. "Although it's gonna be kinda hard knowing that we both leave tomorrow to go back home."
"Well, we can work it out, we always do." You said.
"True." Robert shrugged.

Robert looked over at Ethan, walked over to him and held out his hand.

"So are we cool?" Robert asked.
Ethan smiled, "yeah, we're good."
"Again, I apologize for punching you." Robert said. "I don't think I would ever forgive myself for that."
"Well I've stopped bleeding and I haven't broken anything so it's all good." Ethan assured him.

Ethan then stood up.

"I have to go back and get packing, I'm leaving tomorrow." Ethan stated. He then turned to you. "Let's keep in touch okay?"
You nodded, "Definitely!"
He looked over at Robert, "maybe we can collab one day!"
"That'd be awesome!" Robert exclaimed.

You guys said one last goodbye to Ethan before he left the room. A couple minutes later, Robert left the room as well.

Your friend looked at you, laughing.

"What?" You asked her.
"I just got front row seats to some drama I still have no idea about!" She laughed.
"Long story..." You responded. "I just hope people on social media didn't see anything."
"No promises on that." She said.

The two of you decided to spend the rest of the night packing before you had to leave early the next morning. You both realized it was almost only 7:00 and the sun was still out, so you both decided to explore part of the city real quick before you had to go back and get some sleep.

The next morning, you woke up to your alarm vibrating. It was set to Robert's cover of "Trouble". Was it a coincidence that it was set to that song after what happened yesterday? You weren't really sure, so you just shrugged it off.

You, (F/N) and Robert all met up in the lobby, grabbed a quick bite to eat and then took a cab over to the airport.

After arriving and being dropped off at one of the terminals, you and Robert walked beside one another.

"So... besides what happened yesterday, did you have fun?" Robert asked.
"I had a great time!" You responded. "Thank you for letting us come with you."
"No problem." Robert smiled.
"And thank you for putting up with me!" (F/N) joked.
Robert laughed, "it was great meeting you!"

You and Robert looked at one another before giving each other a hug.

"I'll text you when I land." I said.
"Same here." Robert responded.

With that, the two of you parted ways. You and your friend made your way into your terminal, checked in, went through security and headed over to wait. As you looked around, you noticed the airport filled with people, some of which you recognized from the convention. It was awesome seeing all these people, but it was also sad knowing that you all had to leave Boston.

After about an hour of waiting, you and (F/N) finally boarded your plane. After another 15-20 minutes, your plane took off.
---
A few hours later, you landed, got your baggage and headed out of the airport where your mom was waiting for you. After leaving, you immediately texted Robert.

Y: Just landed. Ik you have a few more hours. Ttyl :)

During the drive home, your mom asked you all about the convention. You told her everything except for the fight you had with Robert.

As soon as you got home and after dropping your friend off, you decided to start unpacking. Because you knew if you didn't start unpacking now, you would never do it.

A few hours later, you got a text from Robert.

R: Just landed, on the way home now :)
Y: Awesome!

You then heard a knock on your door. It was your Dad. He handed you a few letters. You looked at them. They were all letters from colleges you applied to, including the college near where Robert lived.

You and your dad both went down stairs and opened the letters together. You got accepted to all colleges but one. One was the university right near your house and the other one was right near Robert's house. You couldn't be more happier to tell Robert!

You went back up to your room to Skype Robert to tell him the good news.

"You'll never guess where I got accepted!" You exclaimed.
"The college we took a look at when you visited my place?" Robert asked, although not too enthusiastic.
"Yeah!" You smiled.
"That's great!" Robert said, although not too excited.
"Is there something wrong?" You asked.
Robert sighed. "Th-There's something I actually wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to wait until I told you."

What? There was something else he was hiding from you? You thought after what happened yesterday everything would be fine again!

"(Y/N)..." Robert sighed. "I dunno how to say this... but in about a month or two I'm moving to England."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay with this story!
I hate to admit it, but in a few chapters this story is going to come to an end. As much as I loved writing this story, all stories must have an end. Maybe I'll have a longer break in between that way I won't end the story right away, I'm still not sure. But prepare for the end of the story to come soon!

Thank you all for bearing with this extremely long story despite it's up and downs and I hope you all enjoy it and will continue to until the very last chapter! I can't believe how many reads this has! I can't thank you guys enough!

More to come soon!
~Jackir30