Thirty-Three

The next day, the four of you got up early and started heading over to the university. As soon as you got there, you noticed several other families waiting to get into the university to begin the tour. As soon as the doors opened, you all made your way into the auditorium and took your seats and waited for someone to speak.

After five to ten minutes of mumbling and talking, somebody began walking onto the stage and a round of applause began throughout the audience.

R/N= Random name bc laziness :P

"Good morning everybody, my name is (R/N) from (R/N) university. I am the Dean here and I would like to welcome the future students that will hopefully become a part of our university in the future."

The Dean started off by explaining the history of how the university began, which you didn't really care about. As you looked over at Robert, he had his elbow against one of the arm chairs, nearly half-asleep.

Finally, the Dean dismissed the auditorium by study majors. You knew what your study major would be, so you immediately went up and met up with the other people who would also be doing the same major you would be doing.

After heading off to finally take a tour of the university, you suddenly became excited. You've never done something like this before. It made you feel like you were already in college, walking to your next class. It felt pretty good.

The first place you went to was the fitness area. There was a basketball court, track area, workout station and an indoor pool along with some other little areas such as a refreshment station. You really liked it, moreso because of the indoor pool.

You then went all the way across the campus to the buildings where all the rooms were at. It then got you wondering if you would actually want to live on campus or not or stay with Robert.

You then went to the main hall where all your classes would be. It was an entire building dedicated just for your college major (whatever that is, you guys decide). You then took a quick tour of where all the rooms were and where some more refreshment areas were.

Finally, they took you into the lounging area where all the activities were. The people hosting the tour explained how they had different karaoke sessions, field trips and stuff going on outside of the campus that you could do if you wanted to. You liked the sound of that.

After that, the tour was over and you guys went and got lunch in the cafeteria area, which was more like a restaurant.

"How'd you like that?" Your mom asked.
"It sounds awesome." You responded. "But if it's going to be really expensive, I don't know if I want to go here..."
"Well, that's what scholarships and saving your money are for." Your mom explained.
"Yeah, I guess." You responded.

After you all ate lunch, you decided to call it a day and head back into the house. You and Robert immediately went upstairs into his recording room.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that." You apologized.
"No, it's fine." Robert assured. "It's something they wanted you to do, and you seemed happy doing it, so that's all that matters to me."
"I'm just scared of the fact that I'm far away from home." You explained. "As much as it sounds amazing, I feel like I would be very homesick."
"Well, I felt the same way at first." Robert explained. "But I got used to it."
"Yeah, but you were closer to home." You stated.
"True." Robert nodded. "But it still gives you the experience of being by yourself and challenges you with handling your own responsibilities."
"That's true." You responded.
"But do whatever you want to do." Robert added. "Don't let the fact that you going to that university means being closer to me. Think about what you want to do with other people like your family and your friends."
"Yeah, I will." You nodded.

There was a moment of silence before you spoke again, somewhat changing the subject.

"Thanks Robert." You continued. "For being understanding and just being there whenever I need somebody to talk to."
"Same to you." Robert agreed. "You've helped me through some tough situations as well."

The two of you then embraced each other, not letting go for several minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short and trashy! I'm kind of at a writer's block for this story right now, which is never good! I hope I can come up with some more ideas soon to keep the train going!

If you guys have any ideas please let me know. I might be able to work it out with my story and I promise to give credit!

More to come! (Hopefully something better than this!)

~Jackir30