Chapter 6

"Louis I'm sorry." Harry whispered to the sleeping boy who was leaning on the window of the plane. His soft snores were audible for the boy hadn't slept all night as his thoughts haunted him all through the night. Harry had started liking Louis and the sass as far as it was not used in him.

The five hour and forty-five minutes flight to Bahamas was painfully torturous for Harry, Louis had been completely ignorant and feisty over whatever Harry did and no matter, how much ever he apologized Louis seemed to overhear it.

Just before landing the sign to fasten their seatbelts had lit up, Harry leaned over Louis's seat and helped the boy who was fast asleep. Up close he noticed the contours of Louis's face, his uplifted cheekbones and his button nose. The stray strands of hair that were coming out of his grey Beanie, he looked so cute in a beanie.

The blue eyes meet the green ones.

"What do you think your doing?"

His hoarse voice sending butterflies in Harry's tummy.

"I-I was just helping." for the first time in history Harry Styles stuttered and blushed this way. The feeling of being flustered was overwhelming him.

Louis didn't find the need to say anything after that. He wanted to hug Harry for the present but at the same time. He wanted to box Harry in his perfect nose for treating him this way.

"That kiss didn't mean anything to me." he spoke coldly because from the conclusions he had drawn it was very difficult to get along with Harry, he changed his behavior every minute.

Harry had no idea why the kiss meant so much to him. Louis's words offended him. Knowing where this was going he opted for denial, denying the fact that he didn't want this to stop, denying that he wanted to be able to kiss Louis whenever he wanted, denying the fact that he not only wanted to mark Louis as his but he was starting to grow desperate for Louis liking him back.

Unaware of the fact, that it was singularly the most spectacular thing that happened to Louis. He had to mask how he felt. Harry remained silent not knowing how to react.

"Why are you on a honeymoon with me then?"

"I'm doing this for Anne I have no peculiar interest to waste my time with you." He folded his hands in front of his chest.

"Oh Really?" Harry said almost not believing his ears.

"Really." Louis imitated Harry's face expression.

"Fine." Harry pulled his shades over his eyes and looked in the opposite direction.

"Fine." Harry was definitely not getting anything less then the tantrums from Louis.

-~~

Once again it was Harry who found himself apologizing, the couple waited patiently for they luggage to arrive, Louis leaned on the trolley for support.

"Okay. Fine. I'm sorry." The swallowed his ego and sighed.

Giving up. He couldn't take it anymore. Louis won, he'd give that to Louis. But in turn he just wanted to hear the boy talk to him again.

No response.

"Louis" he whined "for how long are you going to ignore me like this?"

Pretending not to hear the man he picked up the first bag that passed by the conveyors belt, biting back his smile because he was totally playing it off now.

It's not that easy Harry Styles.

"What does it take for you to shut up?" turning his head towards Harry Louis asked.