Chapter 15

Letting out a deep breath Harry stared at the ceiling, he was lying down on his bed with Louis by his side.
Lying down on his back he remembered how everyone congratulated him, his family and Lou, for that matter of fact. Everyone was so happy for Harry's success. They were excited to see him receive the award tomorrow night especially Lou.
He tried shifting to his left side, placing his hands under the pillow. Unlike others, Harry, on the other hand, was confused. Unsure. Was he capable of handling the company? What if he failed?
The man shifted to his right side, now facing Louis, who was peacefully sleeping.

He fought the urge to wake Louis up. He wanted to talk about how he was feeling, his speech wasn't ready and everyone just knew that Harry would take care of it, but Harry was not sure if he could live up to everyone's expectations.

"What's the matter honey?" did Harry just hallucinate or did Louis really speak?

The boy's eyes were still closed; in a brief moment, Louis turned around and wrapped his arms around Harry, "Hmm?" he looked like he had been in deep slumber.
Harry didn't say anything he just hugged Louis back as the boy moved closer if it was possible.
"Big day tomorrow." Louis was wide-awake now.

Harry hated those words, they nagged him about how unprepared he was.
"Yea." He said in a clogged manner.
"What wrong, aren't you happy?" Louis moved his head back to look at Harry's face even though the lights were switched off the moonlight did it's work well by lending the room just enough light for the boy to see his husband's worried expression.
"I'm -I'm just" Harry started to rub circles on Louis's bareback, making Louis feel warm and fuzzy, "I'm just so nervous Lou!" he said in one go.
The dainty hands rubbed Harry's chest as Louis placed a small kiss on Harry's forehead by moving in a higher position, "I know you'll do great."
"How?" Harry asked between furrowed eyebrows as his voice became small.

Louis chuckled and smiled sweetly, "I just know it. Now don't think so much. I might start hearing your thoughts." He huddled closer and placed his head on Harry's arm and tried sleeping. Harry welcomed Louis in his embrace.
The man sighed and continued tracing designs on Louis's arm as his chain of thoughts continued.
After a few minutes, Louis spoke, "You still thinking about it, aren't you?"

Harry didn't answer, how did the boy know him so well?
Louis untangled their bodies and leaned over to switch the light on. Rolling back to Harry who was laying on his back his facial expression was blank and he looked like he was in deep thought, seeing him like this instantly got an idea in Louis's head.
He placed his head in his hands which were folded on Harry's chest, "Harry?" he said balancing his chin on his hand, "Hmm" the man was lost in his deep thoughts as his own hand rested on Louis's curvy waist, often traveling on the skin to feels the warmth of his small body frame.
"Make love to me."
"What?" Harry looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, he lifted his head from the pillow to get a better view of the blue eyes and the ruffled hair, Louis looked absolutely breathtaking s his thick eyelashes formed a shadow on his high cheekbones.
Harry flashed him a 'are you serious!' look
"I'm wide awake because of you." He moved up so that both his hands rested on Harry's shoulders and their faces were inches away, nullifying all the blames he placed a sweet kiss on Harry's lips, his soft lips.
Readily accepting the kiss along with the accuse Harry smiled because as horny as Harry was, sex was the last thing on his mind but Louis's tender kisses were luring him into it.
Louis peppered kisses on Harry's jaw; "I want you to kiss me here." He kissed the sweet spot below Harry's ear making Harry's head fall back on the pillow, his eyes closed in pleasure and his mouth was in an 'o' shape as he gripped Louis's right wrist that was on his left shoulder, with his left hand.
"And here." Louis's hot breath hit against Harry's neck before he placed an open-mouthed kiss on Harry's next just below the previous spot he exploited, running circles from his tongue to get a taste of Harry's skin.
"Mmm." Harry moaned making blood rush into Louis's dick, "And make me scream your name." He peppered more kisses on Harry's collarbone and before he could cover all the skin exposed to him he heard a throaty groan and in a fraction of a second he was lying down with Harry hovering above him.
Call it involuntary, but he licked his bottom lip biting it right after. Harry looked hungry and he could imagine the things that were going to happen to him.
Not letting the boy reach the ends of his imagination, the man attacked his lips with a heated open-mouthed kiss making noises that a person hearing it would find filthy-ly hot.
Louis moaned in Harry's mouth as he felt his husband grind against his hard self, his neatly cut blunt nails trying to dig into Harry's back, making his fingertips turn white.
They broke apart catching for a breath but the grinding never stopped. Harry's eyes had turned into a dark shade of forest green and he looked like he was going ravish Louis. He bends down again this time to kiss Louis the way he wanted to be kissed, moving from his neck to his collar, "Haz.." Louis didn't even know what he was speaking as he started to feel the orgasm building in his abdomen.
Harry's lips traveled south, kissing Louis's hips right above the waistband of his boxers before pulling them down in a go making Louis's thick shaft stand up straight. The tip of his dick was red and aching. Louis's breathing was erratic, he had a sharp intake of breath when Harry stretched his lips across the head of his throbbing dick and started to bob his head slowly, everything became hazy for Louis after that. The pleasure not allowing him to even open his eyes as his head rolled from one side to the other every time Harry's tongue tried doing something new.
"Kiss me." He said panting and as soon as Harry heard he demand his withdrew his lips from Louis's dick that was now slicked in spit.

Harry kneeled and started to remove his boxers.
Louis wondered where the fuck had Harry disappeared? His hands started to travel on his torso and he wriggled when he pinched his own nipple.
Before he could touch his dick he felt Harry cup the back of his neck as he pulled Louis into a passionate kiss, rubbing his hard dick against Louis's scrotum, the boy whimpered against the man's mouth.
It felt so good! He thought.
Harry pulled back from the kiss and looked at Louis as he continued shifting his hips up and down, Louis looked flushed his lips were reddish-pink and swollen as his fisted his hands on the sheet, without any warning Harry placed his two fingers at the entrance of Louis's mouth silently asking him the lick it. Louis welcomed the fingers in his warm mouth slightly locking them between his teeth as his tongue did its work, Harry pulled out roughly and stopped grinding against Louis, He moved back and he saw Louis's fluttering hole. Licking a fat strip after he pushed the boy's hips upwards to get a better view.
"Ahhhh..." Louis let out a scream when Harry entered two fingers. In and out, in and out. His fingers didn't stop because even though the boy was loud he knew Louis embraced the stretch because he had locked his hand around his knees so that Harry could do his work better.
Resting his elbow down Harry started to vigorously pump in and out making Louis say a string of words that were incoherent.
"So good and tight for me, baby," Harry said in a rough voice.
All of a sudden the fingering stopped only to be followed with a cool gel to be spread on Louis's pink hole that was stretched compared to before, this time Harry thrust his three fingers in Louis, hitting in prostate once he was convinced the scissoring had stretched Louis enough.
"Harry, fuck...please more please daddy more." Louis moaned aloud and that was it, in a swift moment Harry got up kneeling on the bed to align his unattended dick against Louis and in a go, he thrust completely into Louis. Loud voices erupted in the room Harry's grip on Louis's ankles tightened.
The boy couldn't process what was happening his legs were growing weaker with every thrush, moving his legs from Harry's shoulder he wrapped it around Harry's waist making the man lean forward in a way that his strong arms were on either side of Louis, "I'm going to cum." With those words Louis came all over his stomach catching a breath as Harry reached closer to the edge, he could still feel Harry fucking him as he lazily opened his eyes to see the sweat beads forming on the man's forehead as he came in Louis.
Harry moaned as he climaxed and he thrusts started to low down before he finally pulled out of Louis collapsing on him because he had no strength to even rollover.
Harry was breathing heavily.
Lovingly Louis moved the strand of hair stuck to Harry's sweaty forehead, tucking It behind his ear as he said, "I'm so proud of you. You'll do great tomorrow." He said and it was at that moment Harry realized what Louis did.
He wanted Harry's mind off of the tension so he distracted Harry. Catching a breath and using every ounce of energy in him to roll on the side, even though they were sticky and sweaty Louis never stopped holding Harry, Harry didn't mind staying that way.
Louis continued to pet Harry's forehead, "Just be who you are and I promise you you'll make all of us proud without even trying. Yea?"
Harry was too overwhelmed by Louis's kind words, they were filled with so much love and hope.
The fact that Louis had loved Harry even after he had his heart broken an infinite number of times just made him so beautiful. The fact that his heart never stopped loving even after it broke made him so pure.
"Your so nice Lou." Harry pulled Louis closer so that he could nuzzle into the small boy's neck.
Harry's hot breath felt funny against Louis's neck, he just giggled and said, "I'm sticky and sweaty too."

_*_*_

"...When we start working for something, we are often tested to our limits. We learn from some tests, we pass some and some we fail, but there comes a time when we enter a tunnel and it just becomes too dark to find any solution and it's often the time where people give up because that's what end feels like.
But that isn't the end. Ends are supposed to make you happy, the end of the tunnel is what makes you happy. Achieving your goal makes you happy." The crowd stayed silent at as they listen to Harry with all ears, "You must think it's very easy for me to say all this," he looked at the shimmering award in his hand before smiling and looking back at the audience, "but even I stayed in this tunnel, I stayed there for long and it all just seems so dark and hopeless but something doesn't let you stop. And if we just believe in ourselves and keep going, who knows we will just reach sooner." He looked at Louis was looking at him with so much of pride, "What if I told you I never wanted to see the light, I never wanted to go behind my goals, what if I said that this was just a post I wanted out of greed." The whole crowd started to whisper at Harry's pause; Louis's face expression fell.

What was wrong with Harry, he was doing so well!
The boy thought as his face expression fell evidently portraying his thoughts.

"And then one human came into my life who changed everything! My way of seeing things, my way of thinking, my way of accepting life!" Louis's heart started beating fast when Harry locked his gaze with Louis, " And my way of loving."

Pin drop silence was maintained.

"That one person who showed me that greed wasn't everything, who made all my wrongs into a right, who showed me the way to be myself. The person who I owe everything I am today. I owe this award, one of the biggest achievements of my life... to my better half and my lovely husband, Louis Styles...The light to my end of the tunnel." The audience applauded the loudest for Harry as the man smiled and got off the stage pushing his hair behind.
When he walked at his table he saw his family was so proud of him his parents hugged him followed by Gemma. Indeed their love and affection were respected by him but it just wasn't the hug and the smile he was waiting for.

His gaze finally landed on the boy who was stood there at the back of the table still not sure whether his weak knees could take him to Harry.
He looked at his husband with glossy eyes his heart was bursting with love and in the blink of an eye he jumped into Harry's embrace and the man caught him securely in his arms as they swayed a few times during the hug, In the loud applauding and hooting of the crowd the only person Harry saw was Louis and the only thing he wanted to know was how Louis felt about him, today was the day all his wishes were granted, wrapping his grip around Harry's shoulder a little tighter and moving a little closer then before the boy truly spoke what he felt, "I love you, Harry."
And that was Harry's biggest achievement that night.

"I love you too." He said breathlessly almost not able to believe that his dream had come true.

_*_*_*_