Chapter 38

Vote and comment 

_*_*_*

"LOU!" Harry called out, his voice was laced with disappointment.

"papa not wake up Dadda?"Olivia expressed her worry and harry frowned at his daughter who he held in his arms.

He sighed and didn't answer her at first.

"Louis!"Harry was louder this time. Olivia moved closer and placed her head on his shoulder.

She was worried about her Papa.

Louis woke up with a jolt. His throat was parched and his head was throbbing.

Louis rubbed his eyes, not believing that he had fallen asleep whilst sitting on the floor.

"Olivia! I want you to go to the room." Harry whispered to Olivia and stood her on the floor.

Harry kissed Olivia's forehead and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Olivia looked at her father's compelling green eye's, they were just like her's.

The girl knew that she wasn't supposed to say 'no' to Harry, whose expression clearly showed he was serious.

The girl waddled her way to the room.

Now Harry's focus shifted on the boy who was sitting on the floor with his head held in his hands.

He sighed and walked up to the boy, squatting down he held Louis's shoulder and said, "Is this the meaning of 'i'm not feeling well.'"

Louis help guilt in his eyes but his expression didn't show the same. His blue eyes already had Harry melting.

"Louis. Will you bother to say something. Did you think about Olivia while you were doing this?" Louis's eyebrows knotted and guilt was now smeared all over his face.

"And how much did you even drink?"

Harry turned around and glanced at the table a good portion of the liquid in the vodka bottle was missing.

The man portrayed grave disappointment, but nothing could be done now. Maybe Louis could just freshen up and think about it later.

"Get up." He told the boy and the boy shook his head in a 'no'.

What kind of childish behavior was this?

"Louis! Get up!" Harry insisted slash ordered.

Louis's eyes welled up with tears.

"Lou..." Harry whispered and all of a sudden everything crashed upon him.

"Lou baby." He whispered softly. Louis must really be exhausted and last night everything he said on the phone...It all made sense now.

Louis didn't want to fight his tears anymore. A hot tear rolled down his cheek.

"I don't know what to do anymore." The boy whispered helplessly and Harry was quick to forget everything and wrap his arms around the boy. Louis didn't fight back. He silently rested his head on Harry's shoulder and let his tears roll down freely once his face was hidden in the crook of Harry's neck.

Initially Harry had his arms wrapped around the boy's shoulders but in all honesty, a hug was all Louis needed so he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and Harry returned a warm hug.

"I'm so tired of fighting." He hugged the man like his life depended on it. His arms hands snaked their way to grip Harry's shoulder.

"Don't say that, Lou." Harry continued rubbing soothing circles on the boys back.