Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V.

My eyelids felt so heavy with all the crying, I heard a faint noise and I knew the voice belonged to Anne, "Are you sure you'll be able to take care of him?"

"Yes, mom." Harry said quietly, he might not be wanting to disturb my sleep; at that point, all my memory came back to me, my concentration shifting to my hand that was neatly bandages and clean, unlike... for how much time was I unconscious?

My focus, moving back to the conversation between Anne and Harry.

"Goodnight Honey."

"Goodnight." And after that, I heard the door close.

I attempted moving, "Stay right where you are!" he came closer and sat beside me after pulling the back all the way till my shoulders, "Does it hurt too much?"

It hurt, it hurt so much and not physical wound could compete with it.

He leaned towards the night table and his cologne filled my nostrils making me feel comfortable and safe. He handed me a tablet, "Painkiller." He stated.

I attempted to sit up, failing which he helped me up, now he was standing next to me, he handed me a glass of water and I drank a little sip. Then my sight fell upon my shirt that was stained in blood, "I need to change." Slowly I began to get up and pushing myself up on my feet and I slowly started walking towards the bathroom, we were in my room.

My head felt heavy and I felt drained out of energy, one step at a time I managed to drag my feet only to feel his hand roughly tug my arm and whipped me around, into his embrace.

He wrapped both his arms around my back and both my hands were wedged between us, the tension in my shoulder released, "Won't ask me how I feel? Hmm?" he kissed my temple and pressed his cheek against it.

I tried moving closer if it was even possible. He ran his hand up and down my back in soothing patterns, "Let's take care of you sweetheart." he whispered to me and gently sat me down on the side of the bed, I didn't make eye contact with him, the silence was loud. I just kept quiet and fidgeted with my finger often glancing at the dry bloodstains on my T-shirt as I heard shuffling noises in the room.

He came back with a wet towel and some clothes "Calm down Louis. It's all right, accidents happen. Don't take anything to heart." He wiped my face gently and then started to fidget with the hem of my shirt lifting it over my head and being extra careful with the hand that was bandaged.

His eyes didn't hesitate to roam over my body only to widen in horror, bending on his knees in front of me and his fingers brushed against my left ribs, "Lou who did this to you?" he observed the freshly formed bluish-black bruise on my torso.

I felt him interlace his fingers in my hair and moving at the back of neck to make me look into his now forest green eyes, his thumb starts to make soothing circles at the back of my neck, "Tell me."

There was heavy silence in the room and when he knew I wasn't going to answer he picked up the towel and started to wipe above the bruise. He looked so sad because I didn't say anything maybe I should just tell him.

What if he hates me after that?

I never want him to leave me. He is one of the few people who care, I love him, and I love his family.

Maybe I don't know what love is, maybe this is an infatuation but I just couldn't see him like that. He took care of me without complaining about anything.

He bends over to the drawer to pull out an ointment squeezing a good amount on his fingers before he starts to rub circles over the bruise.

He was gentle but I still hissed at his action and hugged him closer, he allowed it. My bare chest touching his clothed one. With every second the burning sensation started to amplify, my fingers tried to dig into his back. I made a fist out of my hand till I drew all the blood out of my knuckles.