Chapter 42

dedicated to harrysbabe_xx

_*_

thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

happy reading 

love you 

_*_*_*

"Enough Louis! You cannot keep doing this to yourself." The man's wrinkled forehead portrayed disgust but his voice portrayed irritation.

Louis was unable to contain himself he sniffled and hugged the pillow tighter.He let his tears roll down his cheeks and disappear in the pillow he hugged.

He sniffled and touched his big belly bump.

He was doing no justice to his baby, Harry's baby.

And just like that more tears fell from his eyes.

"Stop. I said just stop crying." Louis's father wanted to pull his hair out. He was done with handling his hormonal son. He regretted signing up for this. All Louis did was cry and eat.

"Not a second more will I tolerate this!" He barked and Louis flinched in his seat. The heavily pregnant boy rested on his bed with plush pillows supporting his lumber back and his knees were mounted and covered with a warm blanket. He was beyond grateful that he is father was letting him stay in the house even after a few rough months he has been having.

"If you cry once again about this man I will chuck you out of this house." Now Louis felt like crying for a completely different reason. He couldn't understand dewy his father was so rude.

The boy sniffled feeling stupid that he opened up about his feeling to his father.

Ever since he got divorced Louis felt incomplete, he felt like it was his fault that his kid would have to grow up with a single parent.

The boy was pouting and his eyes were glassy. He promised himself int that moment that he wouldn't cry again. But his body and mind seemed like they were never on his side. Another hot tear slipped out from his eyes.

"I just want him back." He mumbled and it would break anyone's heart of they would have heard him like that. He wanted to hug and kiss Harry. Maybe he would even beg for forgiveness because he was so annoying but even that wouldn't work. Harry had managed to break Louis even more than he could imagine. The man had cut each and every connection he had avoided Louis like the plague. With such ease, he had forgotten all the time they had spent together.

"I told you he isn't bothered about you. Louis its been seven months and he hasn't visited even once." He sat beside Louis and Louis felt himself get smaller despite his big belly.

"Its time you move on Louis."

Louis just blinked and I at the empty lawn in front of him the lights hung that hung on the tree and were lighting up the backyard. Louis took in a deep breath and the smell of the scented candles brushed against his nostrils. He looked at the sleeping figure stuck to his body and he smiled. Harry looked so beautiful when he was sleeping so innocent and so calm. Harry's face was pressed against his chest, he slept with his arms around Louis's waist and his legs were wrapped around Louis's legs. Harry's lips were slightly parted and his soft breathing was tingling against Louis's skin. Both of them were still in the backyard. The movie had just ended twenty minutes ago. Harry had sex with Louis on their first date and he had managed to keep the boy from sleeping. They had eaten pizza and watched the movie all the way till the end, naked and under the sheets. And the fat scented candles still lit the place up just enough for them to see each other face clearly and to keep the insects away.