Chapter 18

"Did you have a good time?" he asked me after we entered the house on Christmas Eve.

"Good time?" I widened my eyes and looked at him, was he serious. He spent his whole day with me, pampered me made me food and we had so much sex. Right now we are going for a sleepover at Harry's parent's house, Anne has set up a tree and the full family including Gemma and Caleb will be there to celebrate Christmas with each other, "It was the best birthday ever!" I gave him a sloppy kiss in his cheek, he was getting stubble and I loved how that felt against my lips.

"I'm glad." He said with the smile that made me feel funny on the inside.

"I'm excited about Christmas!" I exclaimed not moving my hands from around his neck, he made sure his hands lingered on my waist, shooting sparks of electricity. Had he mentioned how big and warm his hands were?

"Well, then you should pack up soon." He said with a glint of mischief in his eyes, which I failed to understand.

"Yes, Daddy." I whispered and kissed his cheek before sprinting to my room because I knew my words were the reason for the animalistic growl that followed.

_*_*_*

"Is that all my baby boy gifted my beautiful son-in law-? Just a romantic night." My mother in law asked and everyone sitting in their pajamas and sipping their hot chocolates laughed.

But I didn't, I blushed and looked down, "That's not all." I slowly whispered, soft enough only for Gemma and Harry to hear.

Why Harry? because he was holding on to my waist so tight as I lay on he shoulder for body heat, with both my legs bent on the sofa.

He was occasionally squeezing my butt when no one was watching. Even though he could barely grab it, it drove me crazy!

"Of course, that isn't it... Tell us everything. Because... the way he looks at you Louis, my brother is a goner."

And at that queue Mr. Harry Styles himself blushed like a tomato, looking away and shocking me the most.

Could everyone see his love for me? Did he love me that much? Because I love him so much, so much that I can't imagine the idea of staying without him.

"Aww, look at my baby boy blush!" Anne exclaimed moving out of Desmond's embrace for a minute and observing her son blush even more.

"Gosh! You guys are so!" he said in a flustered voice. At that point, even Desmond began to enjoy this conversation.

"What did he gift you son-in-laww?" he asked me, making sure he held Anne's shoulders and brought her back in his embrace, they had been inseparable ever since they sorted things out.

"Tattoo." I said and fidgeted with my fingers and all the family membered gasped, well Caleb coked in his hot chocolate and Cole was surprised because he had the coolest uncle ever.

"Relax it's not the first tattoo I have."

"You. Got .A. Tattoo." Gemma exclaimed like a sixteen-year-old girl. Harry then explained to everyone the theory of the tattoo and how the Tattoo had an initial of my name.

The rest of the night was spent chatting and getting cozy on the sofa with Harry.

_*_*_*_*

He sprinkled kisses on my neck and he drew me a little closer, "Harry stop!"

"Why?" he said breathily as if he was intoxicated. Continuing to kiss me and make filthy or as I'd like to call it, sexy noises.

"I want to fuck you." The statement had an impact straight on my gut.